Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

Messcherschmidt's Reaver from D1, D2, cuz i knew i was rollin barb.

I also like the meaning of the word on it's own to "Reave" is to take with violence.

So i iz Reaver :p

2 bad Messch Reaver isnt so great in D3 but i will never forget how sick the artwork was on the original Messcherschmidt's Reaver

see long link
http://www.google.ca/imgres?um=1&hl=en&newwindow=1&sa=N&tbo=d&tbm=isch&tbnid=3yMMhHsV9V5c7M:&imgrefurl=http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php%3F740818-post-your-best-legit-finds/page4&docid=HmYlcHx5yQuPZM&imgurl=http://i56.tinypic.com/5oy4ba.gif&w=640&h=480&ei=Q3y2UM7aH4LI0QHYhYHgCA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=4&sig=109470203544512710356&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=184&start=0&ndsp=51&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:99&tx=91&ty=-36&biw=1680&bih=956
Reply Quote
Lyric from "Tax Man" by the Beatles.
Yes im a tax accountant :|

Great topic OP
Edited by Just14U194ME#1138 on 11/28/2012 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 03:38 AMPosted by Ackenlore
Old Advanced Dungeons and Dragons character name.

Mine as well!
Reply Quote
Disciple :)
Reply Quote
Back in the day I was a big fan of Rage Against The Machine. They had a song called Guerrilla Radio. Guerilla Radio + RATM = guerillarage. I have used this handle for nearly 15 years.

*edited for grammar
Edited by guerillarage#1703 on 11/28/2012 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
My battletag was something i came up with back when ICQ was big, tried to come up with an interesting/unique screen name and cardboardbox was my attempt. held onto it ever since.
Reply Quote
Back in the day I was a big fan of Rage Against The Machine. They had a song called Guerrilla Radio. Guerilla Radio + RATM = guerillarage. I have used this handle for nearly 15 years.

*edited for grammar

Back in the day? Way to make me feel old.
Reply Quote
Mine originally started when I was in middle school playing CS 1.6 under the name of "Terror" cause I was young and thought it would be a cool name!

Then when I made some new friends that year I found out they all played Super Smash Brothers Melee and names were only allowed to be 4 characters long, so I shortened it down to "Tero" pronounced Tay-Row.

Then when Super Smash Brothers Brawl came out (Huge disappointment until Brawl+ was hacked into existence.) It allowed 5 characters per name, so I looked up a "cool Japanese name" because I was into anime at the time. I came up with "Yukio" pronounced You-Key-Oh.

Then when I could start to afford PC gaming, names could be as long as I wanted, so I didn't want to throw away my old heritage of gamer names, hence the current gamer name "Terukio" pronounced Tay-Ru-Key-Oh.

I think my gamer name has a long and pretty sweet history of development :3
Reply Quote
um yea mine is for.. :D
Reply Quote
Used to MUD while I was off work waiting for surgery, was a Dreadlord that I Pked with a lot name stuck so I went with it.
Reply Quote
Deathone was taken
Deathtwo was taken
Deaththree didnt look right
so Deathree it is :P (ive had this for 12 years)
Reply Quote
View profile
Heavy Metal and NY Jets. 666=End of the world if the Jets ever win another super bowl.
Reply Quote
Back in the day? Way to make me feel old.

My bad. I say back in the day referring to things that happened as recently as 5 or 6 years ago. Not sure why. Anyway I'm 30 and it does seem like a long time ago when RATM was relevant.
Reply Quote
I'm a Dr. for bluewaffle disease.
Reply Quote
Not really sure where to start...
Reply Quote
I've gone through a lot of aliases since the 90s. I chose to use this one as sort of an experiment a few years ago. I'm curious to see how many people know what it references, and so far I've had less than 5 people who have mentioned it.

Now I just use it "just because". It defines me, but since nobody really knows what it is, doesn't matter that it does.

"Aspie" is a nickname for those with Asperger's Syndrome.
Reply Quote
is my lifetime nickname, is my last name scrambled :)
Reply Quote
View profile
ImmortalKing

im·mor·tal
[ih-mawr-tl]
adjective
not mortal; not liable or subject to death; undying: our immortal souls.
remembered or celebrated through all time: the immortal words of Lincoln.
not liable to perish or decay; imperishable; everlasting.
perpetual; lasting; constant: an immortal enemy.
of or pertaining to immortal beings or immortality.

king
[king]
noun
a male sovereign or monarch; a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.
( initial capital letter ) God or Christ.
a person or thing preeminent in its class: a king of actors.
a playing card bearing a picture of a king.
Chess. the chief piece of each color, whose checkmating is the object of the game; moved one square at a time in any direction.

Now put them together.
Reply Quote
The MF certainly doesn't stand for "Magic Find".
Reply Quote
I like to pull many practical jokes on my friends/family/girlfriend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]