Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means

I'm a happy nikon user of D300 and D700. :-)
Reply Quote
It's the name of a city in Chrono Trigger.
Reply Quote
My name is the abbreviation for "Tommy Toughnuts" which was developmed as a slang term for a tough guy/rebel/douschebag/etc. with my high school friends.
Reply Quote
edit: .
Edited by Midnite#1777 on 12/4/2012 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
i was drunk and thought it was funny. my tag before was radiex, because of that dubstep guy. i hate dubstep but it was a cool name.
Reply Quote
A kind of Malaysian cuisine. Was thinking about it when I started registering for my account.
Nasi stands for rice
Minyak stands for oil

So I'm oily rice. Lol..
Reply Quote
Money
Reply Quote
Crymore has been a name ive picked for a long time, in mmorpgs too. Especially the ones that have pvp, ultima onine, dark age of camelot, lineage2, and so on.

Nothing worse than getting a pop up that says you have been killed by crymore. And if you you complain well than you can crymore to someone who cares.

Not really that big of a @!#@!#!%, but come to learn over many years in games especially online ones, that a tremendous amount of people cry ot only in the games but on the forums too. So it seems fitting.

i always looked at the people that have names like yours and like "QQgetdroptbruh" "getmerkton" "hihaterz" like they were lame as hell.
Reply Quote
Its a fictional realm from the band Immortal. realm contains demons and war. they created it to mirror their feeling toward their home area of Bergen Norway.

I think it was they who started the minor genre of winter metal.
Reply Quote
Fap. Fap. Fap.

Uh... i mean I'm a 7 time fishing world champion.
Reply Quote
Self explanatory
Reply Quote
Mine is an anagram for La Pros
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Let's see, the BattleTag I chose was simply a word I've liked for many years that makes me smile every time I see it. Generally for names that I have to see displayed a lot, or even passwords, I include a variation of a word that has a bit of a silly personal meaning to me, so that even when I'm busy typing in passwords, I can get a smile out of it. One of my old mainstays is "raptor," because, I mean, who doesn't like raptors?

My CM name, however, is a slight alteration of a MUD-type character I ran for well over ten years. Ah… memories. :)
Reply Quote
<--- I made this name grovak satsfuq one day when they were convincing people they were from Denmark and i was a friend travelling with them from Amsterdam.
It is apparently a real last name of scandinavian decent though
Reply Quote
my fav hot sauce, :)
Reply Quote
Mine is from an online flight sim I've played for over a decade. I started out as "Spiral" because I always got shot down, but after a while I got better and thought "Helix" sounded more sophisticated even though I still got shot down a lot, and for some reason I like names with "x" in them LOL.
Reply Quote
My name is the same name I used for my World of Warcraft Orc Warrior character that I started at the very end of Vanilla. Orc ---> Barbarian isn't too far off of a transition, I don't believe. Same main character for five and a half years. Haven't been able to get into Mists of Pandaria yet, maybe sometime next year. Awesome thread, OP.

Cheers.

-Straag-
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Enhasa
It's the name of a city in Chrono Trigger.
I've played through that game a countless number of times and I question whether I would have recognized Enhasa or not.

11/28/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Vaeflare
My CM name, however, is a slight alteration of a MUD-type character I ran for well over ten years. Ah… memories. :)

I love text games. You're the first I've seen mention them on the D3 forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]