Diablo® III

The club for people with no club

Thanks Sennin for the idea. With all the silly clubs popping out, I think we need a club for people who don't meet any criteria.

Post here if you can't join any of those elitist clubs, so we can cry together in agony...
Reply Quote
I want to create a poverty club :(
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Inspy

To join that poverty club, I think we need to impose entry fee, to make thing painful at the max :(
Reply Quote
are there free drinks at this club?
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 07:57 AMPosted by novice

To join that poverty club, I think we need to impose entry fee, to make thing painful at the max :(

So what would the fee be? You have to give the best item you have on you and it can't be worth more than 50k?
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Succubus
are there free drinks at this club?

Maybe, better than bake at the 3.0 aps club for sure. I mean... lolbake
Reply Quote
I love the clubs, everyone just listing their stats as a benchmark to create some imaginary group.

My club has a minimum paragon level of 73 and you need to have zuni boots with at least 63 All Resist and you aren't allowed to use any gem type besides Radiant Star!!!! You need to have a battletag with a number 1317 after it.
Reply Quote
My club you have to have less than 60% CC, less than 150k DPS, less than 3 APS, run CM/WW, less than 300k EHP and still have gear that cost over 1b at the time...

AKA the club where i bought expensive gear that didn't actually help me much....
Reply Quote
Any free cookies?
Reply Quote
Finally I belong!!!
Reply Quote
No food, only tears.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 08:41 AMPosted by novice
No food, only tears.

This club sounded depressing.. -_-''
Reply Quote
My club would be "terrible Hellfire ring club."
Reply Quote
High five, bros.

(I feel like a poser in the 100k club, since that's only buffed.)
Reply Quote
free beers, nigh club tours? xD
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Razor
free beers, nigh club tours? xD

Yeah, but only Natty Lite.
Reply Quote
no.... as a wise man once said:

I dont want to be part of a club that allows me to be part of it.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 08:58 AMPosted by LaoShu
No food, only tears.

This club sounded depressing.. -_-''

No hard feeling though! For example, 2.5 aps, 4.5k Armor, 45 CC and 80k DPS are still proper stats for an above average CM/WW :D
Reply Quote
My club you have to have less than 60% CC, less than 150k DPS, less than 3 APS, run CM/WW, less than 300k EHP and still have gear that cost over 1b at the time...

AKA the club where i bought expensive gear that didn't actually help me much....

I'm not at 1b yet but I have all the other stats when I switch to my CM/WW gear. think I have around 210k EHP lol
Reply Quote
Finally someplace I can belong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]