Diablo® III

Gear for Inferno + MP10?

My Barbarian is a dual-wielder.

Here is my Barbarian:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LionScholar-1935/hero/2741842

I want to buy more gold so I can buy better gear.
Reply Quote
why are u using a nats set helm !!??
Reply Quote
I love gear sets like this....so random....
Reply Quote
It was a good helm with a socket for Bonus Experience.

What do you suggest I use? Something with more Strength and/or Vitality?
Reply Quote
Your gear is godly, I can see how you smash MP10.
I'm going to copy your gear set so I can do MP10 as well.
Reply Quote
how did you manage to beat inferno with 25AR?
Reply Quote
As a point of reference I can solo mp10 ubers without deaths using my current gear (~400m spent).

Requirements for party are significantly lower as a good cm/freezelock wizard will carry the zk+siege fight.

The other portals (realm of chaos+discord) are piss easy for any decently built high tier barb set.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 12:01 PMPosted by styleonyou

LMAO this is hilarious

edit: pretty impressive feat
Edited by CoisaRuim#1626 on 11/30/2012 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
I see no issues, looks more than enough to clear Hell MP10
Reply Quote
Well, I still am slaughtered like a lamb by Champion and Elite Mobs in Inferno + No Monster Power.

I want to improve my DPS.

What do I need to do there?
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 12:13 PMPosted by CoisaRuim

LMAO this is hilarious

edit: pretty impressive feat

He didnt. He got carried.
Reply Quote
Well, I still am slaughtered like a lamb by Champion and Elite Mobs in Inferno + No Monster Power.

I want to improve my DPS.

What do I need to do there?

Start over?
Reply Quote
copy this guy as much as possible = win

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/PwnzMaoMao-6821/hero/20513809
Reply Quote
I don't understand..OP is sincerely asking for help and gear suggestions, and yet, people wouldn't stop trolling him. Great community we have here, is that really necessary?

I am no barb, but here are some suggestions for starters:

- IK Set - for fury regeneration, AR, and Melee Reduction.
- Swap IK boots for Ice Climbers and IK Belt for Str / vit / AR witching hour depending on the amount of gold you are willing to spend.
- High DPS Mace / Axe with OS for MH
- IAS / Crit Dmg / OS / LS / Main Stats for OH (ideally a dagger or sword)
- Inna's pants if you would like more DPS
- Mempo Helm with CC for more AR and DPS
- High ATSP (2+) and CC (~50% + with passives) is mandatory for fury regeneration.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199400949 -> Good barb gearing guide, check it out.
Edited by Killua#1993 on 11/30/2012 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Lion,

Here are some suggestions for the gear:

Search AH for some high strength fire walkers 200+ these are a great bargain with move speed they aren't best in slot but its a smart upgrade.

Find a belt with life steal 3% if possible, IK is a great belt but can be expensive a very good budget alternative would be a lamentation (170+ strength).

Pants: Search auction house (AH) for high strength depth diggers, again not best in slot but a great value, ones with sockets get expensive but no socket 200+ strength diggers can be found for under a mill and have other benefits such as resists and magic/gold find.

These are all upgrades you should be able to make for less than a million each maybe a million for all that would give you a boost.

From there for us middle class you have to do some barain hunting. You should consider an axe or mace for your main hand for the 10% crit chance from weapons master. Watch auctions that are about to end and aren't being watched look for a weapon over 1000 dps with a socket. The socket is important you will want to put the highest emerald you can afford in it to increase your critical hit damage. I actually have some extra good main hand axes and would give you one if you want to add me.

For your off hand weapon you should also try to find a socketed weapon (also for emerald) and it should have some life steal on it 3% if possible. The idea is as you increase the strength and damage you steal more back as life.

There's a lot more to cover but I'm at work so I should be working haha I'll try to explain more later.

Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]