Diablo® III

[2]Uberjager's thread on Ubergearing WW Barbs

Awesome thread sir! Can you help me a bit.. I'm looking to increase my dps, do you have any suggestions for my next upgrade? Thanks again!
Reply Quote

What did you do yesterday? lol.

fapped and ate some dunkaroos
Reply Quote
Request the thread for a sticky guyzzzzz
Reply Quote
Bump.
Edited by Illonus#1629 on 12/2/2012 1:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi Uberjager southeast asian too!, this is such an awesome guide/service you're giving out for players and since i am having the problem of bumping my dps atm(5k is not practical for 1 item that costs 100m+ upwards), i guess you're the go to guy.

So, what upgrade should i make to boost my dps while keeping my damage mitigation stats to where it is now? tried some different setup(d3up.com dps/ehp calcu) that replacing my helm with Mempo crit does not add that much. could replace my IK belt with WH, pants with Inna's but losing LS/EHP stats would only compound my upgrade dilemma.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. i'm switching between WW and HOTA build but keeps the same gear.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 12/1/2012 3:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
@razorx
Did you try switching your MH and OH?
Reply Quote
@Basti, but having EF on the mh is so annoying because of the fear proc and yes i did try to switch my MH /OH and vice versa without any change on my paper dps 178k(regular gears).
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 05:20 AMPosted by RazorX
@Basti, but having EF on the mh is so annoying because of the fear proc and yes i did try to switch my MH /OH and vice versa without any change on my paper dps 178k(regular gears).

Basti is right in a sense. Nado damage per tick is based off your MH damage ranges.

So if you've got a lower damage range on your MH, the damage dealt will be lower.

11/30/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Pooky
Awesome thread sir! Can you help me a bit.. I'm looking to increase my dps, do you have any suggestions for my next upgrade? Thanks again!

Need to know your budget. Because it seems that any subsequent upgrade for your will cost a bomb.
Reply Quote
Basti is right in a sense. Nado damage per tick is based off your MH damage ranges.

So if you've got a lower damage range on your MH, the damage dealt will be lower.

Thanks, will run with setup tonight.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 12/1/2012 5:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Uberjager, what should be my next big upgrade? I have up to 50M to spend. My DPS seems to be stalled below 100k. Thank you!
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 08:30 AMPosted by wxin44
Uberjager, what should be my next big upgrade? I have up to 50M to spend. My DPS seems to be stalled below 100k. Thank you!

Gloves. But also depends on what your budget is.
Reply Quote
I have 50M, but I dunno if I should get IK gloves. What how much dps can I get from a pair of 50M gloves? Should I go strength before crit damage?
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 08:36 AMPosted by wxin44
I have 50M, but I dunno if I should get IK gloves. What how much dps can I get from a pair of 50M gloves? Should I go strength before crit damage?

There are currently one 70 str. 120 vit trifecta archons on AH.

Well. The last time I checked (about 1 hour ago).

See if it fits your needs. It was at 25m.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJ51zo9tzs&feature=youtu.be

Haha Wayne.

I broke the 30 tick threshold for sword.

>:3

@everyone else:

Forward to 1:31. I'd like to know why people claim MP10 isn't loot efficient. >.>

Dat lewtz from trash mobs at 2 NV stacks.
Reply Quote
Uberjager, would be amazing if you could help recommend my next upgrade! I mainly use HoTA now for high MP hence the echoing on the mainhand. However, I can always go back to WW.

Budget: 50m

Edit: Just watched your video and wow at the speed + loot lol, but I agree with your video description.
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 12/1/2012 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Uber, great thread! Ive already been using your advice to upgrage my barb. Right now im sitting at about 100k unbuffed S&B.Unfortunatel it seems any upgrades are 80mill + a piece!! Any expert advice on where I can steer toward next? Thanks in adavnce and keep the thread going!
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJ51zo9tzs&feature=youtu.be

Haha Wayne.

I broke the 30 tick threshold for sword.

>:3

@everyone else:

Forward to 1:31. I'd like to know why people claim MP10 isn't loot efficient. >.>

Dat lewtz from trash mobs at 2 NV stacks.

Got that 1% IAS eh? Impressive clear times, you definently have me beat now. I plan on taking down my elite kill times for a sample of 20 elite kills and averaging them out to get a more comprehensive sampe. Im on my phone, so I can't really time your elite kills effectively, but at first glance I think you have me beat by 20% or maybe more.
Reply Quote
Hey Uber, I see you are still using the Scoundrel over the Enchantress... Is the Buriza scoundrel better than the Azurewrath enchantress for CC?

Btw, any tips for upgrades for my barb (besides +12%MS)? Maybe my MH?

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
@wayneold:

I think it was the cold SoJ >.>

It does wonders for elite clears.

Uberjager, would be amazing if you could help recommend my next upgrade! I mainly use HoTA now for high MP hence the echoing on the mainhand. However, I can always go back to WW.

Budget: 50m

Edit: Just watched your video and wow at the speed + loot lol, but I agree with your video description.

Tbh. I'm not as proficient in telling you how to gear a HoTA/Rend setup.

However. If you're taking that route. I'd suggest you start making the shift to skorn as it compliments both the usage of rend and HoTA.

Hey Uber, great thread! Ive already been using your advice to upgrage my barb. Right now im sitting at about 100k unbuffed S&B.Unfortunatel it seems any upgrades are 80mill + a piece!! Any expert advice on where I can steer toward next? Thanks in adavnce and keep the thread going!

Your crit chance is very low. Even with a shield.

Almost every piece goes countercurrent to how i'd gear you. I'd suggest you read the thread. >.<

Hey Uber, I see you are still using the Scoundrel over the Enchantress... Is the Buriza scoundrel better than the Azurewrath enchantress for CC?

Btw, any tips for upgrades for my barb (besides +12%MS)? Maybe my MH?

Thanks in advance!

I use the scoundrel because I don't need that 3% ias at all. (I'm already hitting the breakpoints I wanted to hit) and 10% overall damage buff from hysteria is pretty awesome. despite it only being up 60% of the time.

For your barb. There's really no need to go ice climbers. It doesn't give you as much bonus overall as opposed to i.e. a good IK boots. Also, 12% ms is substantial.

Your MH has too low a damage range. Go for a higher damage range + lifesteal + socket.

Aim for 500-1000. 600-1200 (about there) if you can afford it.
Reply Quote
@ uber

You wearing your SoJ full time now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]