Damn.
Reply Quote
? link a screenshot!!
Reply Quote
40b..

so.. that's $12k..

Yup.. that's one awesome dude.
Reply Quote
All the more reason to implement those commas for typing in bid values.

Still, 4B on an Echoing Fury is overkill

edit: im implying it has to be a mistake on the bidder's end while typing heh
Edited by Neo#1863 on 11/30/2012 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Neo.. I think its.. 40b? and not 4?.. or.. the OP mistyped? ;)
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Chrizzle
Neo.. I think its.. 40b? and not 4?.. or.. the OP mistyped? ;)

Buyer probably thought it was worth 4B (maybe even 4 MIL? )for him but mistyped it as 40B

Either way, I can't even afford a 100 mil item these days, so both 4B/40B for an Echoing Fury would be overpriced IMO

¯\(ツ)/¯
Edited by Neo#1863 on 11/30/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
it's 40

iirc from the screen I saw...1300 dps, str, 100% cd and soc
Reply Quote
No. 40 billion. Someone posted it on reddit...here is where it was sold.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/141ut0/that_echoing_fury_from_yesterday_it_sold_for_over/

Person bought it off the RMAH for $250 then flipped it for a huge profit. Guy has been playing with it today on his steam, some dude from Switzerland.

http://www.twitch.tv/hieven
Reply Quote
Not a mistake either.....he sold it outside the RMAH....he posted a screenshot of the transfer of funds.

Thought it was against the TOS to sell items third party though? Imagine if he got banned after dropping that kind of money.
Reply Quote
my bad then guys, guess there are people out there willing to dish out the big bucks

Let alone 40B/over 12k$ wtffff cannot into fathoming mindblown.jpg
Reply Quote
Haha I can't believe it either....watched his stream for a few minutes to see who would be crazy enough to spend that kind of money. I was expecting to see some guy in a fancy looking house....nope just some scrubby looking 30 year old in a dirty apartment. Guess he cares more about his Diablo character than he does his own self haha.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:24 PMPosted by EmperorMao
Haha I can't believe it either....watched his stream for a few minutes to see who would be crazy enough to spend that kind of money. I was expecting to see some guy in a fancy looking house....nope just some scrubby looking 30 year old in a dirty apartment. Guess he cares more about his Diablo character than he does his own self haha.

Since when do you need a "fancy house" to have a large amount of disposable income?

I didn't say you NEED to have a fancy house to have "a large amount of disposable income." I just didn't think someone would drop that kind of money on a video game item when you live in a crappy apartment. Hence why I said I guess he cares more about his character than he does about himself. If I had that kind of money to throw around I wouldn't spend it on pixels when I'm living in a dump.

Not so hard to understand.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:24 PMPosted by EmperorMao
Since when do you need a "fancy house" to have a large amount of disposable income?

Cant agree with you more.
Reply Quote
40bil.. or 12k on a group of pixels joined together.

If ever I get that kind of EF.. I'd sell it and CASH the hell out of D3 >_<
Reply Quote
Lol would expect nothing less from someone with your handle. You may continue to misconstrue my previous posts and twist them around to make yourself feel superior. Unfortunately for you I don't waste my time getting into arguments on message boards, I'm above that. Sorry to rob you of your entertainment, guess you better get back to work. Have fun :)
Reply Quote
well at least he'll save 10 seconds per mp1 alkaizer run solo.

as much as some people find it hard to digest this amount of money being thrown around on pixels, video games is a hobby.

Just like any other hobby, people love to sink money into something they love. I love cars and like many other car enthusiasts have thrown insane amounts of money that you wonder why didn't they just buy a porsche gt3 rs.

Some people burn 10k easy per track day on tires alone...
Reply Quote
thats perfect EF..... i dont think you can find those in AH..lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]