Natalya's Bloody Footprints:
Armor 607
Dex: 265
Vit: 78
All R: 73
Plus Armor 264
Run speed 12
Reduce dam 5

Everyone in trade was not being helpful to me and when I searched for similar in ah nothing popped up with the same stats.

Soooo...question is, how much do you guys think they are worth? Will my barb do lots more dps with the new gears I can buy after I sell these?
Reply Quote
i'd say start the bid around 300M and let it ride.

100-200 if you want people to 'tag' it and keep an eye on it.
Edited by Dragus#1935 on 12/3/2012 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
How did nothing pop up? You probably don't know how to use AH and put in too many stats. I just checked and some are priced at 300m starting bid/500m buyout.
Edited by Nick#11944 on 12/3/2012 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot guys, and no, I kinda did not know how to use the AH.
Reply Quote
Congrats on the sick drop. I think the rest of your D3 career is going to be a giant downer from here on out since you'll probably soon find out that finding expensive drops is a rarity, not something that occurs every few thousand elite kills. A lot of people play hundreds of hours without finding an item worth that much.

BTW, just search for "natalya's blood footprints" with 250 or 260 dex and 70 vit. Then price accordingly. I'm guessing a few hundred mil? The ones up there for a 1 bil+ just have really optimistic sellers and are probably not going to get bought.
Reply Quote
Congrats on the winning drop
Reply Quote
good find, gratz
Reply Quote
I seen the highest bid with 90+vit and 28x dex for 750m. So I guess if you find the right buyer maybe you can get 500m or more abit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]