Diablo® III

Hacked a few months ago, help?

Weird people on my friend list and recent players list when I logged in about 2 months ago, I previously had a lvl 26 barbarian, but it disappeared...and a lvl 60 demon hunter appeared. I changed the password of the account....but a week later when I logged in, my barbarian was back but it got to lvl 60....
The recent players list, one of them is still online, his battletag is Unlimited#1105.....but he doesn't respond to me...
and random players that sell me gold also adds me randomly..wth
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Reign,

What exactly are you asking? You contacted us about a compromised account back in September at which time a rollback offer was sent to you, but we never received your permission to do it, so it was never done. There's no longer any data with which to offer one plus the accounts been used a lot since then. Our records no longer go back that far but from what I can see now, the only access has been from your location.

I believe the confusion between the two characters appearing and not appearing are tied to the fact they're on separate regions. The Barbarian is on the US server and the Demon Hunter is on Europe.

There's really nothing we'll be able to do since our rollback offer was declined and the account was continued to be played.
Reply Quote
No, I just wanted to mention this, I didn't want the rollback because I got a better character from being hacked -.-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]