1. Leading a high-end raiding guild I just joined through the servers first successful Undercity raid (before achievements made this easy to do).
2. Ensnaring ally players into cutthroat alley in Stormwind with my warlock's Imp. He'd start on the road and then return back to me (i used an eye of killrogg to see when the players were around and curious). The player would follow the imp and I'd kill them by the time they got to the alley.
3. Doing the same thing as #2 but in the cathedral of light and also making doom guards out of the npc's in the churches catacombs and releasing him on the bishop from the catacombs below. I was pretty RP about my warlock haha...
4. Winning an amazingly long FFA against 4 other players (I used Humans) in wc3
5. Testing my wc3 map when I had successfully finished the storyline.