Wow, where to start...
4. Final Fantasy 7, Emerald Weapon. When I first encountered him I didn't have the Auto-Phoenix Materia so I had to make sure I didn't wipe. I was at it for a good 25-30mins,Double Summon Knights of Round, Mimic, Mimic, Mimic, Mimic....etc. I knew I had to be getting close, then in comes his Ultimate Attack which I new is a one hit kill for the team, I put my head down in dissapoitment knowing I was going to have to start over. When I look up, to my surprise Cid is still standing, good old evasive Cid dodged the attack! Few more Rounds of Summons and it was over!
1. The first time i encountered the flood in Halo - almost pooped
2. Duke Nukem "I'm gonna rip off your head and $#!* down your neck"...and then he does it
3. Leisure suit Larry - where i learned how to treat a lady
4. Starcraft - blood bath rushes and BGH turtlers
5. Modem Games of Warcraft2 - "MOM, GET OFF THE PHONE!"
Honourable mention - cold buying Red Alert before anyone heard of it, still one of my best game purchases ever and the soundtrack ROCKED (too bad the sequels went so cartoony)
edit - how could i forget goldeneye, i carted my N64 and controllers around in a green adidas bag to all my friends houses for tournaments, the system got stolen in second year university, probably helped my grades...
11/21/2012 08:31 PMPosted by EternalDeath4. Final Fantasy 7, Emerald Weapon. When I first encountered him I didn't have the Auto-Phoenix Materia
11/20/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Zubie5 Diablo 3 Beta before we got to witness crap
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.