Diablo® III

Monster Guide/Builds (2.47APS zDogs Stream)

Does zombie dog build benefit from increased attack speed?
Reply Quote
woot I found my way into one of his stream groups :)
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Corvus

somewhat, some people say stack it but i couldnt really tell the difference from when i borrowed my friends 1.3 speed butchers sickle vs my 1.4 speed manajuma. I think they key to getting high DPS is being able to get the extra +14 cd from 2 pieces, not really stacking IAS. I'm aiming for a zuni+soj combo so I can roll with a Tal ammy and high dps rare ring instead of my pox, and still be able to keep the 3set bonus for survival, but that will take me a while because earning gold nowadays is so slow =d
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Rakimallah
woot I found my way into one of his stream groups :)

hey i remember you lol
Reply Quote
MP10 with a 110k unbuffed DPS ZERO DOG BUILD ATM! LETS GO!
Reply Quote
hey look it's soundb! i wondered what happened to you when you disappeared from the monk forums
Reply Quote
bump

What about Grave Injustice as an alternative to one of the above skills? Just curious....

For survivability, I like to have Spirit Vessel, for comfort, although I have not used it yet: but I also play Hardcore exclusively. Any other tips would be great - thanks!

i dont know, grave injustice really lost its flavor since MP levels went live, its only really attractive for people who overgear the lower MP Levels they farm. Me personally, I like to have somewhat of a challenge, I don't really farm the MP levels where I have 0 chance of dying and just 1-2shot everything.
Reply Quote
A little more commentary or flashing your stats/weps etc, would make the stream more interesting (for someone trying to get up to speed on WD).
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 02:04 PMPosted by StCamber
A little more commentary or flashing your stats/weps etc, would make the stream more interesting (for someone trying to get up to speed on WD).

you can ask questions in chat if you like. i'll start doing commentaries in the evenings when its less hectic in my house
Reply Quote
tagged
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Soundb

you can ask questions in chat if you like. i'll start doing commentaries in the evenings when its less hectic in my house

Thx. Zero second dogs are fun to watch.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 05:03 PMPosted by StCamber

Thx. Zero second dogs are fun to watch.

even more fun to play lol
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Trying to find zombie wall / summon CDR is proving difficult. Any tips for grabbing these items?
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Super
Trying to find zombie wall / summon CDR is proving difficult. Any tips for grabbing these items?

for summon zombie dogs theres only several items.

Homunculus (type in homunculus in search),
Maras Kaleidoscope (Search all armor types fields: Str,Int,Dex,Vit,Int,AR,Summon Zombie Dogs)
Skulls Grasp (Search all armor types fields: armor,LoH,IAS,Summon Zombie Dogs)
Stone of Jordan (Search all armor types fields: 20% Bonus V Elite, Summon Zombie Dogs)
Visage of Giyua+Zunimassa's Vision - any helmet.

not sure about searching for zombie wall, but im guessing its the same items.
Edited by Soundb#1770 on 12/4/2012 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posted by Corvus

somewhat, some people say stack it but i couldnt really tell the difference from when i borrowed my friends 1.3 speed butchers sickle vs my 1.4 speed manajuma.

It does. I've heard that you hit the "breakpoint" above 1.9-2, but I don't know if that's true. I'd really like some info on that, what the right attack speed is for zerodogs.
Reply Quote
Posted by Corvus

somewhat, some people say stack it but i couldnt really tell the difference from when i borrowed my friends 1.3 speed butchers sickle vs my 1.4 speed manajuma.

It does. I've heard that you hit the "breakpoint" above 1.9-2, but I don't know if that's true. I'd really like some info on that, what the right attack speed is for zerodogs.

i could tell a small difference from sickle v manajumas, I gotta head out for class tonight though, but I can show example of this on my livestream tonight when i get back how IAS effects this build. IAS makes the animation of summoning dogs faster, and you definitely can tell the difference when you reach highers -> you do dmg faster and you heal faster and the globes spawn faster.
Reply Quote
AS is everything.
Reply Quote

for summon zombie dogs theres only several items.

Homunculus (type in homunculus in search),
Maras Kaleidoscope (Search all armor types fields: Str,Int,Dex,Vit,Int,AR,Summon Zombie Dogs)
Skulls Grasp (Search all armor types fields: armor,LoH,IAS,Summon Zombie Dogs)
Stone of Jordan (Search all armor types fields: 20% Bonus V Elite, Summon Zombie Dogs)
Visage of Giyua+Zunimassa's Vision - any helmet.

not sure about searching for zombie wall, but im guessing its the same items.

Thanks. That's going to save me a massive headache

Edit: Too bad zombie wall isn't searchable
Edited by Super#1931 on 12/4/2012 6:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]