Diablo® III

Monster Guide/Builds (2.47APS zDogs Stream)

stream up for the night, gonna be venturing into A3 MP8 and see if my zombie dog gear can handle it yet
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
stream back up, showcasing Zero Dogs build gameplay. (SPAM ONE BUTTON, AW YEAH!_
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
killin shet
Reply Quote
bump stream up
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Question regarding ptv bears build
- do you think that 3ll weapon and a solid mitigation is enough for reflect mobs? I saw a few profiles using similiar builds with blackthornes pants for LOH. Since bears proc (or no dont proc LOH at all) so poorly, how is that utililized? By widowmakes?
- do you find a SOJ useful for that build?
- if you were to pick a mojo, would you for for the max mana one? (think only the frog has it)

thanks

edit, my char: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/konieczny-2780/hero/22290107
Edited by konieczny#2780 on 12/9/2012 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
soj is nice, and I would pick a -zombie bear Uhkapian serpent for my mojo. Or a nice high rolled high avg dmg crit String of Skulls (hard to find though). Max mana really isnt as important as the 4pc mana regen gear, and I think people use the blackthornes just for the eHP, not necessarily the loh. The spiders proc loh very poorly and it isnt that huge of a diff.

also reflect mobs will always hurt with a 1h build, youre going to have to weave your cooldowns in to do dmg at higher MP, or you can run rain of toads for higher MP but u wont get the mana from widowmakers.
Edited by Soundb#1770 on 12/9/2012 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump stream up for the night. Add me in game if u wanna do keyruns, farm, or anything.

Soundb#1770
Reply Quote
bump looking for some MP8+ farmin buddies
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Heyas, thanks for those nice informations on specs and gearing up in this thread! it really helps people like me to get ideas on how to change around skills and how to improve.

thus i still have some questions here:

i have tryed out your Acid Rain / Rain of Toads LoH Build and found it to be "unsuficient" for me to reach the same defensive stats as you have to succeed MP7 so for now i swapped back to my MP0 farming built. In a lack of $$ i was using the gear that i wear now (except for another LoH ring adding 70 Int, 353 LoH, CD 26% and CC 5%).

Do you have any advice in general what should be my priority of items to change? (i know the weapon and offhand aint the best, but it seems to be rather expensive to swap the mainhand.)

while playing in a group of friends i was kinda getting in a personal struggle about my role in this group. i felt like i was not adding inough dmg while i didnt have a supportive or tanke role either - so maybe you also have a general note of where to aim for as a WD?

i hope i was able to be clear inough, sorry for my english - i know its far from beeing perfect.

€dit: profile -> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/cranK-2624/hero/13032486
Edited by cranK#2624 on 12/11/2012 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Do you have any advice in general what should be my priority of items to change? (i know the weapon and offhand aint the best, but it seems to be rather expensive to swap the mainhand.)

while playing in a group of friends i was kinda getting in a personal struggle about my role in this group. i felt like i was not adding inough dmg while i didnt have a supportive or tanke role either - so maybe you also have a general note of where to aim for as a WD?

the biggest thing seeming to hold you back is your dps, 90kish dps is very low for MP7 with a AC/RoT build. Definitely upgrade your weapon and offhand as your next upgrades.

you can also upgrade your gloves to a nice Tasker and Theo with crit and IAS, it woul dbe a survival upgrade and dps upgrade, pretty cheap. Using that hellfire ring also chunks ur dps down by a good bit, ~10k DPS, but you probably already know that.
Reply Quote
thanks for quick response!

can you give any forecast where a well geared (end game) WD will find himself in terms of stats to aim for and possible dps?

zzZzz time for me now - so thanks in advance :)
Reply Quote
What's the minimum $$$ needed to get the 0dog build going? For MP4-6 ish.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 05:34 PMPosted by DayOldHate
What's the minimum $$$ needed to get the 0dog build going? For MP4-6 ish.

all depends on market value really, the cheapest way to go would probably be splitting the 34 seconds between a 8-9s visage with no crit, high cd maras, low cd soj/sg, and a Homunculus below 18 seconds.
Reply Quote
been a bear fans, but always run out of mana in high mp.
this one rocks, cheap & high dmg burst.
but very expensive to gear up.
Reply Quote
Regarding the Acid Rain / Rain of Toads LoH Build. Do i go for attack speed or crit damage?

and also you mentioned " 90kish dps is very low for MP7 with a AC/RoT build. ". What DPS would you suggest for mp7-8 ubers/farming. Thanks.
Edited by BloodFury#6432 on 1/1/2013 12:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]