Dead Man's Legacy

+188 Dex
+191 Vit
+8% Life
+16% IAS
+1.25 Hatred Regen Per Sec
+10% Crit Chance
+3% Crit Chance when using Multishot

First 6 posters are entered into my random draw, once I have 6 I will roll my dice and whatever number it lands on, that poster will be the winner.

Tonight I will finally be giving away the 1271DPS OS Windforce I have been mentioning so keep your eyes on the forum as it will be the same rules, first six posters.
Reply Quote
may as well put my name in the hat
Reply Quote
hi, I like lists! Add me to this one please!!
Edited by FistfulOBeef#1760 on 11/26/2012 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
What the heck, I'll do it.
Reply Quote
Why not?
Edit for battletag
Edited by Phoenix#1733 on 11/26/2012 12:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Edit: nvm, next poster can have my slot.
Edited by zark#1554 on 11/26/2012 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
me me me
Reply Quote
Boo #8 poster
Reply Quote
Why not give it to someone that needs/can use it?
All the DHs in this thread have DML already, lmfao. Greedy bastards.
Reply Quote
Dice rolled 1 so Zamindar#1549 you are the winner.

Thanks for playing everyone.
Reply Quote

Thank you for this opportunity

Can you kindly pass this gift on to FistfulOBeef#1760 as he was the contestant with the fewest total elite kills and would benefit greatly from this prize

Cheers!!
Reply Quote
@Zamindar-WAT!! Thats awesome man, very generous of you!!!!
Reply Quote
That is very cool. Nice to see the generosity!
Reply Quote

Thank you for this opportunity

Can you kindly pass this gift on to FistfulOBeef#1760 as he was the contestant with the fewest total elite kills and would benefit greatly from this prize

Cheers!!

That is mighty noble of you sir, FistfulOBeef is the new winner then.

@CEYZILLA - I do give stuff away to DH's who need it, but I do that off the forum for people who run with me, already gave away my personal DML this morning. I like to keep it to the random draw to make everything fair so no one can say I was biased based on some one's gear or time played etc. There was already one incident where people felt I had made an error in judgement when I tried to determine who needed the item the most and award it based on that.
Edited by TrippyHippy#1819 on 11/26/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
YAY!! I've never won anything EVER! Greatest day ever, first I'd like to thank TrippyHippy for making this possible, and Zamindar for having a heart of gold. I also need to thank my Mom, for without her none of this would be possible, I promise to use my gift for the benefit of all and become a shining beacon of hope for all new players everywhere! Seriously though, thanks guys I really appreciate it...how do I get this item?
Reply Quote
11/26/2012 01:52 PMPosted by FistfulOBeef
YAY!! I've never won anything EVER! Greatest day ever, first I'd like to thank TrippyHippy for making this possible, and Zamindar for having a heart of gold. I also need to thank my Mom, for without her none of this would be possible, I promise to use my gift for the benefit of all and become a shining beacon of hope for all new players everywhere! Seriously though, thanks guys I really appreciate it...how do I get this item?

Haha, brilliant.

I have already sent you a friend request, just accept whenever you are online next and I will invite you to come and claim your prize.
Reply Quote
Too bad you don't need more spirit stones. I was saving some for ya. :)
Reply Quote
11/26/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Oracle
Too bad you don't need more spirit stones. I was saving some for ya. :)

Haha, I may still do something with Spirit Stones, haven't decided, but lots of people seem to want that WF so I figured it would best to just do a larger random draw.
Reply Quote
when are you giving away the WF?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]