Diablo® III

200k+ Unbuffed Damage Witch Doctors Post Here

278k damage here unbuffed.

Still using !@#$ rings, %^-* weapon -.-
Reply Quote
i was over 200k recently, but i regeared for much more survivability + mana regen. i notice as a witch doctor sheet DPS doesn't really matter, it's how long you can pump out your big gun spells and stay alive in sticky situations. im about 50k dps lower than i was after the regear, but i couldn't even come close to doing mp10 before and now i can do it quite easily. :)
Reply Quote
229k unbuffed.
759 avergae AR
42.8k life

Hit 100 para this morning.
Edited by PuppetMaster#1775 on 11/29/2012 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 04:44 PMPosted by lameboi
a witch doctor sheet DPS doesn't really matter, it's how long you can pump out your big gun spells and stay alive in sticky situations.

Totally agree!! Staying alive is more important, especially in mp 10. I have a LS Skorn that I switched to when I am in those situations myself.

11/29/2012 05:18 PMPosted by PuppetMaster
Hit 100 para this morning.

Congrats. Welcome to the club.
Reply Quote
yeah too many people rely on sheet dps in this game, then find themselves only able to farm mp0/1 :P
Reply Quote
278k damage here unbuffed.

Still using !@#$ rings, %^-* weapon -.-

Your gear actually is pretty sad. No way you farm anything more than MP5 at MOST. At least solo, that is. Nice glass cannon tho.

ps- 'unbuffed' mean YOU ARE NOT USING PTV. nice try though.
Reply Quote
I'm in this club! YAY!
Reply Quote
im frustrated.. spent over 200M gold but still stuck on what u see on my profile
Reply Quote
lol @ Sayga and what are you doing "farming" MP10? You can have the most kick !@# gear available and "farming" mp7-10 would be HIGHLY inefficient. So who cares.

And if PTV isn't going to count then neither should your follower which means even the OP doesn't have 200k DPS.

If you want to go by the "forum bully" rules to how all things are and should be.

The only people with 200k+ DPS are

eggism
Melark
ichi
tyson (who according to d3p has 70k more dps then battle.net ??? even with an updated profile)
PuppetMaster
MartinAlvito (who just squuueeeks by ;) )
rickywu24
KTTxx
Rakimallah
DFRELAT
pBeybq
Ivanrei
Rakimallah
kjv618
(A lot more then I thought good job guys!)

Oohh. Sayga himself comes up short with only 195,137.25...sooo close!!!

The rest of you are a BUNCH of DIRTY LIARS AND CHEATERS! (not my words).

Oh and you better not have any more IAS then what is on your Witching hour or it doesn't count either, actually you better have NEGATIVE AS to counter act your witching hours attack speed or else! Shakes fist!. IT'S ABOUT BUILD DIVERSITY FOLKS! CC/CD/INT & LS weapons ONLY!!!! On a side note I better not find out you guys RMAH'd EITHER OR YOU ARE OUT OF THE CLUB!!!

lol I like how all the people w/out 200k are the ones telling everybody else who has what.. My self included in this hypocritical mess. Although I guess with a quick swap in gear that I DO own and an update in my profile I could have the profile/d3p dps to match it to but I prefer my SOJ! You guys make me laugh as always.. Go Get em Battletag! RAUUUFFFFFFF!
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 11/30/2012 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Brahm

lollol my friend, its called a 1600dps skorn with IAS. this, i own. this, puts my unbuffed dps at 195+36 = 231?

something like that.

but since i dont recommend ppl use that, I dont put on my profile. its merely for diabloprogress lulz.

COME ON MAN 195/200 is like 98% MAN!

lol
Reply Quote
seriously though, you are not unbuffed if you use ptv and somehow think another magical 40k dmg isnt a buff on your base dmg.

brahm is prob right though, i doubt most wd's get over 200k unbuffed, its pretty tough unless you go the 'i dont give a sh*t about EHP'. take myself for example. i have about 25k more dmg left to boost (not including skorn).

basically my WH and my Lacuni could add another 25k if i didnt care about freeze % and AR on my lacunis. so clearly if you strive only for dmg, getting to 200k? its easy.

tal rasha + innas + mempo = MP1 farming ftw (but your dps is crazy 'high').

congrats.
Reply Quote
and thanks brahm for setting us straight!

ps - @ puppetmaster - NICE HELLFIRE.

how many times it take to get that gem?

mine took about 30 before i got one with ave dmg and cc. no cd tho :(

still was like 30k less dps than my current ring (wailing host).

LOL
Edited by SayGa#1564 on 11/30/2012 12:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

lollol my friend, its called a 1600dps skorn with IAS. this, i own. this, puts my unbuffed dps at 195+36 = 231?

something like that.

but since i dont recommend ppl use that, I dont put on my profile. its merely for diabloprogress lulz.

COME ON MAN 195/200 is like 98% MAN!

lol

THE DiabloProgress HAS SPOKENITH! Thou do not get thine Gold Star Sticker, Unicorn with an Axe merit badge, or 2% Discount at Starbucks. I bid thee good day sire.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 11/30/2012 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Brahm
THE DiabloProgress HAS SPOKENITH! Thou do not get thine Gold Star Sticker, Unicorn with an Axe merit badge, or 2% Discount at Starbucks. I bid thee good day sire.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i LOVE stickers, axes and especially STARBUCKS!

i freakin live in the office space movie. im the white dude listening to 2pac ont he way to work everyday hating everyone in traffic around him.

LOL

the only way i get by is cause of baddies like yourself.

thanks for that ;)
Reply Quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i LOVE stickers, axes and especially STARBUCKS!

i freakin live in the office space movie. im the white dude listening to 2pac ont he way to work everyday hating everyone in traffic around him.

LOL

the only way i get by is cause of baddies like yourself.

thanks for that ;)

I SAID GOOD DAY SIRE*.

*Application appeals to the 200k club are allowed on a case by case basis. To find out if you are eligible to appeal please submit 30m gold to brahm#1943 w/friend request "I NEED DAT STICKER" Make sure to have your profile updated both in B.net & Diabloprogress. application fees are non refundable.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 11/30/2012 12:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Sayga

My hellfire was a 2nd roll. I'm still attempting at something better, now that I hit 100 Paragon I'm more motivated to do other things than just grind the levels.
Edited by PuppetMaster#1775 on 11/30/2012 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
You should only be allowed on the list if you have 200k DPS, and a good chunk of EHP (AR/Armor/HP), plus Lifesteal or LOH in the range to sustain yourself.

Seriously, I dont want to sound rude, but getting to 200k unbuffed really isnt "that" hard.

Heck if i swapped a few pieces of gear, for minimal cost I could hit 200k easy. The thing is I would be giving up tons of EHP.

For example, if i search for similar gloves on the AH... They dont exist. If i remove Life regen, and PHyscial resist, they STILL dont exist.
Drop the INT to 200, and you might find a pair.

Im not saying my gear is uber, its far from that, the point is 200k without EHP really isnt that hard to do. I can get 10-15k just by dropping the AR/ Vit on my ring and getting a 40+ Crit D ring, and thats without it even being trifecta.

Anyways jsut my 2c!
Reply Quote
For example, if i search for similar gloves on the AH... They dont exist. If i remove Life regen, and PHyscial resist, they STILL dont exist.
Drop the INT to 200, and you might find a pair.

you def wont find my gloves!!!!! lolol

if you are a skorn user CD on gloves is least important stat btw, its all about cc.

if you are a 1h/mojo user, stack that cd!

simple as that.

and ^^ is right, its easy to get 200k dps if all you care about is gettting that number as high as possible.
Edited by SayGa#1564 on 11/30/2012 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dear Xarkar
As you can not even lie and pretend you are a member of the 200k+ Club as I can with my bonus vs elite damage and supposed other gear. I respectfully request that you cease and desist all communication under the guise of an authoritative figure on this subject. If not I will be forced to exile you from the League of Trolls and hence forthwith sick upon you one of our interns to chase you around the forum and troll all your posts for no less then one months time.

Thank you for your understanding
Yours truly
Self proclaimed King of internet.
Me.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 11/30/2012 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]