Diablo® III

200k+ Unbuffed Damage Witch Doctors Post Here

tyson (who according to d3p has 70k more dps then battle.net ??? even with an updated profile)

ooooh the mystery. nah profile just didnt update correctly.
Reply Quote
whats the point, wd is a buff class and many can self buff up to 400k+ easily
Reply Quote
I guess I'm officially allowed to post in here :)

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/oryo-1405/Doc/8336554
Reply Quote
Recently just decided to switch back to WD after i had some fun with the barb.

Didn't manage to get several items due to its availability but oh well.. Here goes..

Having loads of fun with 10 min alkaizer runs and 2m bear crits.
Reply Quote
Um....if the profile shows less than 200k, it doesnt automatically discount someone. My profile on diabloprogress shows 157k dps unbuffed but for some reason I am not wearing my helm. My diablo profile currently shows 185k unbuffed which is my mp8+ build. For farming and ubers I use Innas pants and my sheet dps is about 210k. That's only using 2 ias items (Innas and Witching Hour), and I also have a 4 piece zuni with mana regen on my weapon and mojo.
Reply Quote
Dear Xarkar
As you can not even lie and pretend you are a member of the 200k+ Club as I can with my bonus vs elite damage and supposed other gear. I respectfully request that you cease and desist all communication under the guise of an authoritative figure on this subject. If not I will be forced to exile you from the League of Trolls and hence forthwith sick upon you one of our interns to chase you around the forum and troll all your posts for no less then one months time.

Thank you for your understanding
Yours truly
Self proclaimed King of internet.
Me.

Rofl,

I never pretended to be part of this exclusive club =) I just find it funny when people focus on 1 stat and seem to think thats all that matters
Reply Quote
I've already posted here but would like to point out the following: (as soon as armory updates)

680 AR
54k hp
3700 armor
213k unbuffed dps

I am still working on better defenses. 750 AR, 60k hp and 4000 armor are my goals. I've already spent about a billion gold getting this far. Just to achieve the balances all while adding MOAR dps will probably another billion.

And just as soon as I gain at least 20k more dps will be swirling to a 6% poison damage zombie charger SOJ so I can stay in this happy club :)

Oh and in my bravado I dropped spirit vessel for the first time, maybe since level 10 or whatever. Haven't played a high MP über or mp8+ farming like this yet so wish me luck!
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 12/1/2012 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just out of curiosity, for those with less than 20k elite kills, did u happen to win the D3 lottery? Or did you utilize RMAH?
Reply Quote
200k here.
Reply Quote
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7531/200kz.jpg

Not as Glassy as most though ;p
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 03:25 PMPosted by oRyo
Just out of curiosity, for those with less than 20k elite kills, did u happen to win the D3 lottery? Or did you utilize RMAH?

yes, yes and I also have had success flipping items in the AH. Though lately it's been a bit dry...
Reply Quote
hi there :)
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 03:25 PMPosted by oRyo

I've got 30k kills but I actually caught my lucky break with a Skorn at about 10k elite kills. It got me 200m soon after 1.04 came out. It only takes one awesome find to get enough gold to get near 200k.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:48 PMPosted by battletag
Attack Speed isn't DPS heheh, unless your a dart doctor i guess

huh ? Attack speed isn't dps ? am i reading it wrong ? what the hell
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:01 PMPosted by bicen
The goal is not to hit more with low damage. WD needs to have a slower attack speed with a higher damage per hit output. I wouldn't go any higher than 1.7 with a 1 hand. If you continue to get faster and faster but don't increase your max damage range, you'll never make it in higher MP. I do 1-2 million damage constantly with a 1.26 AS and heal for 20-30k health every other hit and I don't need to use dogs like everyone who uses a 1h.

Let me show you what i can do with 1H in MP10 easily LOL (with Attack speed 2.08)
i was thinking the same like you until i hit faster. i can't do slower anymore ! lol
Reply Quote
Im 200k with speed on my Helm and Gloves, but be sure that this is weak compared to my real build.

Real Build example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioxrfM9M6K4&feature=plcp no pain
Reply Quote
I thought a lot about how to chime in here, but I have to say... as a grown up adult with twin 4 year olds, and a wife who I love dearly, and who demands a lot of my time, you guys are a bunch of babies... PTV or no, 5k dmg or no, there's a rivalry here that is asinine and silly. The WD threads should be constructive, not divisive. As a player who has been often accused of "spending real money" when it's not the case, I find this thread really frustrating. If I had an additional 20hrs/week I'd school some of you(as I'm sure a lot of people would)... that said, I admire those who've achieved excellence, and resent those of you who think you've got skills based solely on farming hours. I don't strive to look for flaws, but ingenuity....

Kuddos to those of you who're kicking a$$ in that regard!
Reply Quote
Based on the claim of "virtual" 200k dps set by the op I qualify.

129k paper X14% crit hit with acid cloud (I spam acid cloud) and +34% against elites puts me at 201,922 acording to d3rawr!

And if you cacluate for Yaw you will clearly see that I am completly in the normal range!

pinback; relax we are just comparing willies on the show room, nothing more.. Its not gay or anything.... really....
Edited by blackjack#1375 on 12/2/2012 1:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
*Agrees with Pinback*
Reply Quote
Dear Xarkar
As you can not even lie and pretend you are a member of the 200k+ Club as I can with my bonus vs elite damage and supposed other gear. I respectfully request that you cease and desist all communication under the guise of an authoritative figure on this subject. If not I will be forced to exile you from the League of Trolls and hence forthwith sick upon you one of our interns to chase you around the forum and troll all your posts for no less then one months time.

Thank you for your understanding
Yours truly
Self proclaimed King of internet.
Me.

Rofl,

I never pretended to be part of this exclusive club =) I just find it funny when people focus on 1 stat and seem to think thats all that matters

Silence! Topic isn't the 200k EHP club. Except your exile like an HC player who just lost his para 99 char because of a DC...and by that I mean NERD RAGE GOOD SIR. NERD RAGE INTO THE NITE DO NOT THE FEAR THE DYING OF THINE MODEM LIGHT
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 12/2/2012 3:49 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]