Diablo® III

Diablo 3 (i5 3570) (8GB RAM) (GT440 DDR5)

is ok if i run on this system?
Reply Quote
No way a GT 440 can run D3 on max settings on high res and go above 25 fps. You might get 40 fps if you play on low settings though.

Kinda strange that you would bundle a powerful CPU with a weakish GPU. Consider a GTX 650 ti or HD 7770 if you are intent on a good budget mid-range GPU.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 11/28/2012 4:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
if not okay you either have some serious faulty hardware or background processes running or your net sucks, or bnet sucks. one of 3.
Reply Quote
Looks about like my system, and I've never had the slightest issue.
Reply Quote
Generally you want to spend roughly the same on the gpu as you do your cpu.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Neowolf
Generally you want to spend roughly the same on the gpu as you do your cpu.

Depends on the type of game you want to play.

I got a cheap $120 CPU and a high end GPU because I play a lot more FPS type games. I can max settings any FPS i've installed with ease, but load up some of those SC2 custom maps and I am hooped!

Likewise, a lot of games that require strong CPU's like Civ5 or SC2 don't need a very powerful GPU to get top graphics.
Reply Quote
Depends on the type of game you want to play.

I got a cheap $120 CPU and a high end GPU because I play a lot more FPS type games. I can max settings any FPS i've installed with ease, but load up some of those SC2 custom maps and I am hooped!

Likewise, a lot of games that require strong CPU's like Civ5 or SC2 don't need a very powerful GPU to get top graphics.

Which is exactly why I stated that generally you want to spend the same amount for both cpu and gpu...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]