Diablo® III

Assuming all cc works for pvp

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#giXUQe!eaf!ZZaabY

Abuse objects on the map and LOS Well of Soul crits them down until they fix it. Kite with Haunt if needed, slam dance when set up a kill, or for team to blow up a target. Fear as needed either after sprinting in and fear bomb the team, or if some pesky melee is on you jinx/fear/haunt kite/spirit walk depending on their cd's and what you have up.
Reply Quote
I'd probably drop Voodoo and go with Fetish Ambush as a "finishing move" - might turn out to suck, but sounds awesome in theory. Wittle em down, SW into them, then pop those !@#$ers for insane AoE dmg and what little may be left of them is picked off by your auto-target fetishes :D
Reply Quote
Think I'm planning for
WOS
Lob or corpse bomb
Unbreakable grasp
Grasping spirit (thought about jinx here)
Mass hysteria or Paranoia (possibly Phobia)
Healing Journey
Reply Quote
if CC works... than surely acid rain first to 'capture' (hard to missed with such a big radius), then RoT (cheap and high proc) to maintain.

add some pets with force armor (keep them between u and the enemy) just in case they get off a deadly strike. Burning or rabid for more procs.

1 close range defense (horrify or mass confuse)

SW to break if they 'catch' you first with their CC.

Last one... anything I guess.
Reply Quote
I assume that CC effects will be reduced in PVP mode, don't expect it to be the same with the PVE mode. Like in a lot of MMORPG game. For example, maybe the original 3sec stun would be reduced to 2sec before any cc effect reduction that the player have
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 12:00 PMPosted by RPRNoNsum
I'd probably drop Voodoo and go with Fetish Ambush as a "finishing move" - might turn out to suck, but sounds awesome in theory. Wittle em down, SW into them, then pop those !@#$ers for insane AoE dmg and what little may be left of them is picked off by your auto-target fetishes :D

Only problem with that is aoe moves and LOH of people you're playing - they can trigger it from attacking the fetish's. My dps spikes to 350-400k w/ BBV, if it's 4v4 arena and we decide to kill somebody quick, Voodoo will work better then Fetish Ambush. If it's 1v1 certain situations I can see Fetish being OP though, would be cool to have both.
Edited by Anagram8#1506 on 11/29/2012 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Anagram8

Only problem with that is aoe moves and LOH of people you're playing - they can trigger it from attacking the fetish's. My dps spikes to 350-400k w/ BBV, if it's 4v4 arena and we decide to kill somebody quick, Voodoo will work better then Fetish Ambush. If it's 1v1 certain situations I can see Fetish being OP though, would be cool to have both.

Can fetishes be attacked? Guess I never really noticed the few times I've tried the move in PvE. If they can, then yeah, it probably wouldn't be worth using. But if they're invulnerable, then FA could be an amazing staple move for PvP I think.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]