83 vit
47 fire res
8 ats
43 crit dam

c/o 24m- in game offer
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
i may be interested to get this for a friend. What is your reserve and BIN on this?
Reply Quote
if you are interested i have a higher str roll witching (no vit) witching (on my barb) i can trade +gold...also have a high str roll IK belt (can't remember the other stats).
Reply Quote
25m
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 10:25 AMPosted by SaltyDalty
25m

c/o

11/30/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Dino
i may be interested to get this for a friend. What is your reserve and BIN on this?

honestly, im not entirely sure on a res/bin. was just gonna run the auction for the weekend and see what the highest bid was. I tried checking ah on prices, but it seemed they all were priced pretty high, so i didnt want to base it off that (lowest price for a all around witching hour on ah was 183,000,000). but if you have a reasonable offer, i would definitely consider it =]
Edited by Prometheus#1228 on 11/30/2012 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am very interested.. Keep me posted on bids. I might be able to beat it :) NEED witching hour 2h xbow and other DH stuff. paying top dollar on perfect items
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 11:31 AMPosted by SaltyDalty
I am very interested.. Keep me posted on bids. I might be able to beat it :) NEED witching hour 2h xbow and other DH stuff. paying top dollar on perfect items

ok =]
Reply Quote
just spoke to a few people, by what a fire monk friend said "you could get 150-250 for it, because of other high attributes with it. its very versatile"
Reply Quote
183 mil sounds high, did you search for all the types of int/dex/str/vit? That would make it very hard to search and won't give you a good idea of value. If it had all resists, i would totally agree with you since the primary stats are a very good mix. I would suspect that it would best used for a fire monk.

I'll check AH when I get home, i'm still interested but not at 183 mil
Edited by Dino#1642 on 11/30/2012 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
in-game now if anyone would like to take a link at it =]

prometheus#1228
Reply Quote
c/o 30m
Reply Quote
c/o 40m Dino
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]