Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

hostile button. Not organised arena pvp like 2v2. The ability to create teams with the hostile button and do 1v3, 2v2. 3v1, etc.
Well, besides PvP which is coming -- I'd love Voice Compatibility to use Mic's in game with other players :).
A Fireball.
Fireballess wizards sucks.
Exciting stats on items to break out of this CC/CHD/AIS slump we are in. For example the possibility to roll +1200 str on a ilvl63 item or even really weird abilities on legendaries like teleport or even stranger things like shapeshifting into a bear or werewolf.

They tried to do this with legendaries but they are all gimicky and not really sought after. The fireball that the hellfire ring shoots is completely meaningless unless you are farming lvl10 legendaries on normal mode.
8 player multiplayer
Tower defense mode!!!!

AH item seller id!

make everyone's rmah transaction history public! (just for fun :P)
More item variety than just CD/CC/IAS
11/30/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Malvaros
1.) Make the spells/abilities more independent of gear so that player skill actually matters again.

This. If I really had to choose something to blue to look at would be this. Make skills matter. Make stats matter. Make all the time you spent in leveling matter more than just "gain lvl to use that awesome ilvl63 sword and belt that owns the game".
11/30/2012 03:52 AMPosted by XiaoBing
Item sink in softcore

+1

I'd really like to see certain items be "bind on equip".
Saga
Fun

/thread
Endless Dungeon.

One easy addition to make D3 one of the best games of all time.
Edit: Endless Dungeon/Horde mode would be frickin sweet!

- More/Varied Loot - Better Legendaries, Runes, Runewords, Jewels, Charms, more variety, interesting stats/builds. Maybe 7 or 8 affixes on items? Didn't Runewords in D2 have like 50 affixes?

- Buffed Skills - And I do mean BUFFED. There are a lot of useless runes, and a just a lot of useless skills altogether that nobody bothers using. Ideally, changing a skill set should make you AT LEAST as powerful as the optimal skills you were already using, just powerful in a DIFFERENT way.

- Drop Quality - Wizard Helms with Dex? DH Cloaks with Int? 99.99% of loot is a complete write-off without even having to think about it. Even "Legendary" items can be rendered absolute trash with a Pickup Radius or Health Globe Bonus

- World PvP - Whatever PvP system they've been trying to cook up for the past several years obviously isn't going to work. Arena 2v2? Nobody wants that crap. I want to stab people who tick me off in-game.

- Stop Exploiters - Captchas to stop bots from playing games, longer timer on trade windows to prevent scamming

- Remove RMAH - The dollar value intrinsically associated with every item drop did more damage and cost this game more players than every other flaw combined. Removing RMAH hurts botters, hurts gold farmers, fights account theft, will reduce inflation, and will help make the game more playable for those who never bought gold, botted, AH flipped, etc. As soon as money is removed from the equation, Diablo 3 starts being a GAME
Edited by CoolHandLuke#1291 on 11/30/2012 3:54 PM PST
Spec skill points. Every 2 para level you gain 1 spec point in which you choose to improve rune skills. In order to reset the skill points you have to hunt act bosses to obtain 3 essences each in order to craft a Skill Reset Token.
Double the AH !
Community Manager
I always find it interesting seeing what features appeal to each player and their different preferences and playstyles. Even in this thread alone, there are quite a variety of different answers and ideas and some of these are very much on our radar. We definitely appreciate the continued feedback, and aim to make Diablo III the best game it can possibly be. :)
My #1 request would be IDENTIFY ALL.
11/30/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Vaeflare
I always find it interesting seeing what features appeal to each player and their different preferences and playstyles. Even in this thread alone, there are quite a variety of different answers and ideas and some of these are very much on our radar. We definitely appreciate the continued feedback, and aim to make Diablo III the best game it can possibly be. :)

At least there is hope :)
11/30/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Scourge
My #1 request would be IDENTIFY ALL.

that would be SO NICE to have
first priority should be make the classes actually balanced spend 10m on a barb or wizard and be able to actually do mp4 effectively spend 150m on a monk dh or wd be able to farm mp4 effectively

something is seriously wrong if you think that's balanced

i'm not lookin to argue i'm stating facts

no the mp you can do effectively does not prove how good your char is but when a barb and wiz can out dps/survive for 1/10 the price and gear wd dh monk needs to be buffed (buffed can also mean changed)
Edited by Jankz#1353 on 11/30/2012 5:58 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]