Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

white/grey items are poo and ment to be poo, not everything in the game has to be godly?

+1 to skill point system
+1 to guild support plz
i dont want to see games up, when i want to play act 3 i want to play act 3 not see a title www.imadouche.com buy gold in the game names, i kinda like randomizing, if you join someones game with a bot in it should be able to kick them.
(pvp is very likely coming so i dont post about that, its probably a expansion content)
Edited by Azerias#1610 on 12/4/2012 7:33 AM PST
12/04/2012 07:29 AMPosted by KINGREX
PVP, more dungeons and adventures aka...new stuff. Bettery story line...more of everything...lol..

like that more of everything xD
and the account bound stuff is stinking up my chest inventory, and I cant throw it on the ground to get rid of it and make more space in my chest...please fix that...Ex: The infernal staff tome that you get from act 4.
Diablo 3, a multiplayer game that misses battle.net community feeling - like in the old days of Diablo 1, 2 - SC and Broodwar (even today I feel more at "home" in bnet 1.0).

The weird thing about this is - it feels like a Single Player game, with annoying spams in chat/friend request. But you can't play it offline.

Give offline mode and you gain instantly 350% more players. I promise.
MORE ACTS/QUESTS
right now events give nephalem valor on completing the event. this is ineffective because events were retuned to have unique mobs at the end of all them which fixed several achievement bugs. there are far more unique mobs running around then just events, because of the fact stated above and that they also spawn in other locations at random.

what i want to see is that unique mobs give nephalem valor stacks instead of events. this would still make the unique mob at the end of events give you a stack, but would also give meaning to the unique mobs that are currently being neglected.
id like to see, greens and legd items drop from elite packs.
rune words i want to make and farm rune words like in d2 that would be alot of fun and add to the game more farming runes was a drive for me loved it
YES! RUNEWORDS TOO be so fun
12/04/2012 07:38 AMPosted by AdolfHitlah
PVP!!!!!!! and the choice to make my own game like diablo 2! and have people join

me too open games
The server status page to work
85 Human Priest
BAhAHhahahaha /swap befor elite died was how the pros did it...BAhahahahahahahah @ all the noobs who spent Millions on Millions on ptless mf gear MAHAhah abBAhAabHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH /SWAP FTWWWWWWW BAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
12/04/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Fingerling
The number one feature I would like to see is Jay Wilson fired.

Ouch... Cant fire JW, he is the only one working on D3, which is why everything takes so long to get done.
ladder system
12/04/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Catastrophyk
The server status page to work

good one
What feature would I like to see in D3?? Well that is simple....no more garbage legendaries and horrible gold drops after Inferno...The whole idea if inferno and monster power is to have that ability to get the great items, since the MF and GF numbers are much higher...also, increasing the drop rate of Legendaries with the higher MP would be spectacular and give an incentive to want to farm more and paragon more, just sayin
Dota style php with creeps and all. I think 3v3 would work the best
(pvp is very likely coming so i dont post about that, its probably a expansion content)

If so, I see a lot of ppl asking for a refund....
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]