My number one feature would be guild support, which would include chat channels and friends list categorization. I think something dealing with this is already forthcoming, so I'm going to suggest a few other things, some of which I am sure have been talked about before, but I am too busy playing to spend all my time reading posts so here they are.
Auction house suggestions:
- add a keyword search function so I can search for a specific special feature of a legendary item (like all the versions of a Mara's Kaliedescope with the skill I want since those skills aren't available on the dropdown boxes for amulets).
- add a watch item function so if I see several similar items of which I'm going to buy one, I can group them together to choose the one I want to bid on.
- add an 'or' selector to the dropdown searches, so I can search for example 'Vitality' OR '% Life' in the same search. Limiting all the boxes to 'and' removes a lot of usable items from the results list.
- add the tooltip to the results so as I'm hovering over each item, I can see the same effects on life and DPS as I do while in the game.
- make the character level 60 blacksmith plans item level 63, so it would be possible to actually craft endgame items
- give the blacksmith experience for crafting items. After crafting the same item a hundred times, he should have gotten better at it, so maybe allow the choice of one affix for each experience level the blacksmith achieves using that plan (max the selectable affixes at 3 so there would still be some randomness). If you're starting with a 4 mod plan, have the experience level upgrade the plan to the 5 and then 6 mod one.
- give the blacksmith the ability to reroll items. Like if I hand him a poorly rolled legendary, I can try to make it better
- add the ability to socket an item. Maybe to balance out how powerful of a upgrade this might be, have the price that you lose a mod (if you want to be really evil you could make that a random mod, but otherwise maybe it's a random 1 out of 3 you choose so you at least get a little control.
- allow the gem crafter to do bulk orders. It is tedious and time consuming to combine gems. At the very least, remove the timer. But I'd really like to be able to hand him a bunch of flawless squares and tomes and tell him to turn them into a radiant star. It could even take ten minutes of him working on it, as long as I could play while he's doing it.
- Identify all option at a vendor, or change the equip item action to be different than the identify action so you don't accidentally swap out something equipped while trying to identify everything in your backpack.
- Add the function of dropping a banner to be a respawn point if playing solo or a banner to point if in a party
- this one might be tough to program, but it'd be nice to have an option to reduce the visual effects of some skills. It can be hard to see what's going on sometimes and some skills can give you a headache (ie the strobing of bola shot explosions). It'd be nice to be able to flip a switch to reduce those graphics (maybe just a brightness adjustment on certain skills).
- I would definitely like to see additional gems added that do other things like resource regen or life steal, to name a couple.
- since white items are essentially wasted, add an imbue quest. Or make them part of the crafting recipes (I wouldn't do that without improving the crafting outcomes though). suddenly some white items might end up being quite valuable.
- add a 'no pick up' option so you only pick up stuff you want.
- I know graphics is one of the reasons given to limit the games to four players, but upping that just to 5 would allow one of each class in a party, which would be nice. Of course after the added classes in expansion, I might be asking you to up it a couple more :)
- OK, this one isn't exactly a feature request but a feature non-request, but I really don't want to see ladder seasons added. I put a lot of time in on my characters and I don't want to have to start over to get new content, nor do I want to be restricted from playing with people who would be in the ladder
Thanks for listening.