Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

A box to check or uncheck in game options menu that allows auto pause when ping hits 700+. Also when you disconnect it should pause the game and log you out immediately. When you rejoin any game with that character you're right back where you were when you disconnected and can unpause whenever you are ready. The current disconnect system is a disgrace.
pvp? u know, the feature that SHOULD'VE been released with the game? u know, the feature that was arguably the main reason why some people played d2?
idk if anyone else already said this, but a Shift-Click to buy stacks of whatever it be, potions, dyes... i just hate right clicking 100 times when i need potions
11/30/2012 03:51 AMPosted by Dogf
Skill points post lv60

It doesn't have to be "skill points" per se, but yeah, some sort of permanent character choices would be really nice.

Please don't add permanent character choice this way.
IMO the freely swappable skills is the ONE thing that I like in D3 over D2.

Please add in multiple effects in each skill, with different skills combos having different types of synergies so there are more viable and fun builds.
The permanent character choice could be in the gears instead of skill points, and this makes switching builds less boring.
#1 feature I'd like to see in D3?

A game and plot that somehow relates to the actual Diablo universe. Oh, and fun. Fun would be nice to see.
View profile
1. A game list, no more random join CoD console garbage. I want to see games, and I want to be able to create a custom game that others can see. I want to join a game with as many players as I want, instead of having to find the players in chat and hope they even want to join me by invite. I do not enjoy click "public game" and constantly being thrown in with 1 person which ends up being a bot, this is NOT fun as I have very limited choices.

2. (not as important as #1)I want to see avatars/player numbers so I get a sense of how many people are even online. It feels empty, I don't get the feeling of community at ALL. I guess you could say a revamp of Bnet 2.0 is needed...

3. Allocatable stats (obvious).

#1 is my choice.

The first page of this forum says it all (because I'm too lazy to read it all).

But THIS guy knows what's up. All three of these changes would make everyone on my friend's list come back from BL2, TL2, and PoE.

Ya I like these as well, and I really do want to see more social aspects to the game.

I think that PVP will help with this, since some people will make arena teams providing social groups.
lots of good ideas in this thread, i just have 1 nit picky thing i would like to see.
legendary armor art should match what you see on your character. there used to be many threads about how terrible certain armors looked on classes. i remember tyreal's might lookin like a sports bra on barbs. it should match what we see in our inventory. my barb wears depth diggers and he might as well be wearing a speedo in game.
Mandatory PVP dueling for unwanted friend requests.

Any account that spams friend requests can be forced to duel players receiving the requests if the receiving players choose to do so.

If they do, the game automatically transports both players to the dueling arena. Winner takes all gold and all gear from all characters in the loser's account.

Alternately, the winner can opt to place the loser's gold and gear into RMAH receivership- in this case, the game automatically posts and sells everything and donates the proceeds to charity.

Likely to happen? No.
Less likely to happen than any other suggestion made in this thread? No.
View profile
lots of good ideas in this thread, i just have 1 nit picky thing i would like to see.
legendary armor art should match what you see on your character. there used to be many threads about how terrible certain armors looked on classes. i remember tyreal's might lookin like a sports bra on barbs. it should match what we see in our inventory. my barb wears depth diggers and he might as well be wearing a speedo in game.

I really do like to see the icon of the armor match what you see on your character......
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I'd really like an option (it can be a quest, a potion you can buy or whatever) to change my follower skills. It can be limited to just one time for each follower, I don't care, I'd just really like to change my enhcantress skills
There maybe already and i just dont know but how about friend chat so you dont have to msg just 1 at a time?

Events in gamme hosted by gm like in private server .gets everyone riled up and stops the mainstream farming ,solo only game here in there.
Edited by Aiden#1711 on 12/6/2012 5:01 AM PST
Randomized Levels. Fat Chance...
D1 did better at it ffs..
Linear play throughs is NOT Diablo. Randomization of levels to me was allways the heart of the game, now its just about the $$$.
Edited by Nephalem#1416 on 12/6/2012 5:48 AM PST
MORE BOTS!!!!!
One of the things I would like the most is the ability to "level up" skill runes. It would level up by either #of uses or Adding a number of skill points every level. For example, I will use the War Cry skill.

Rune 1: 40% Bonus armor
Lvl 2: 45% Bonus Armor
Lvl 3: 50% Bonus Armor

Rune 2: Generates 40 Fury
Lvl2: Generates 40 fury + 2 per second for 3 seconds.
lvl3: Generates 40 fury + 3 per second for 3 seconds

Rune 3: Adds 10% Vitality + 310 Life per second
lvl 2: Adds 12% vitality + 360 life per second
lvl 3: Adds 14% Vitality + 420 life per second

Rune 4: Adds 15% Dodge chance
lvl2: Adds 18% Dodge chance
lvl3: Adds 20% dodge chance

Rune 5: Adds 20% to all resists
lvl2: Adds 24% to all resists
lvl3: Adds 28% to all resists

amazing idea. but i would like them to make it more complex give us the ability to input stats ourselves as well
In addition to the main story and pvp I think it would be fun to have an arena type mode in D3 or in the expansion similar to that in Kirby Super Star (SNES) and the all-star mode in Super Smash Bros. Brawl where you fight several bosses/enemies in a row with only a limited amount of potions to survive.

Another idea would be to have a tower defense type game mode where multiple players battle off waves of enemies tying to destroy a tower, reach an exit, etc.
A simplified version of this would be to have multiple players fighting off waves of enemies trying to get to the highest wave possible without the tower defense aspect.

I hope some additional modes such as these can be added to enhance the game experience and add more replay-ability to this game.
new legendaries
Edited by prizim#1362 on 12/6/2012 7:25 AM PST
Plate Glove Cursor
Auto pickup radius!!! like 2 yards or something small like that.. nothing worse thatn running over the same pile of gold 5 times then just leaving it on the ground cause by then your PE...OD
Items that are actually interesting and provoke thought and build strategies.

Not "well this one has more Vit than Dex, but this one has more Dex than Vit"

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]