Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

i would absolutely looove..

-more stash tabs :3

-offline mode (completely seperate from online mode and diff chars so that the 2 modes would not affect each other)(this idea is mainly because i want to play hc but my int connection sucks)

-but mostly, MOAR STASH TABS!! lol

if i think of anything else i'll add later
WP's between Acts. Please please please.
Hardcore d/c protection.
Email notification if you sold items on Gold Auction hall and also an AH station in every town so you don't have to log out to sell or buy items in ah.
Every good well balanced idea 'DOUBLED,' since that makes for excitement and hype. Rather than a thorough explanation of why something works or doesn't.

/sips coffee
For those wondering, yes I was serious.

Also Monk mobility/synergy upped, a few buffs to WD to help them in higher MP's.
I just wanna play without lag and rubberbanding.
I want BIGGER DUNGEONS. I'm sick of the same $h1t.

I'd probably rather have RANDOM maps, since what was supposed to be random is a complete failure.
1. Monks should be the agile/mobile class, not Barb. On the safe token, please differentiate the two classes. Both of them are: hurr durrr I resist and crit you durrrr!

2. Variable tasks after beating inferno.

3. Single player
A 'hide online' feature would be nice
- Fix Followers. They are idiots. Give us follower modes similar to wow pet behaviours (passive/aggressive/hold position/ect)
Talent tree like in Wow...
I would really really really like to see a 'Legendary recycle' mode where you can say recycle 3 garbage legendary to boost the stat of a good one by say 25% or 33%. a stat of your choice.

this would add alot of ingame customization, and a more timeless, diverse endgame
hit recovery time, and faster hit recovery.
12/06/2012 02:05 PMPosted by DarknessEyes
Talent tree like in Wow...

12/06/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Lizard
- Fix Followers. They are idiots. Give us follower modes similar to wow pet behaviours (passive/aggressive/hold position/ect)

two wow posts in a row. gtfo of d3 forum pls
I would really really really like to see a 'Legendary recycle' mode where you can say recycle 3 garbage legendary to boost the stat of a good one by say 25% or 33%. a stat of your choice.

this would add alot of ingame customization, and a more timeless, diverse endgame

it would also help fix this broken economy
More customization of the character. It gets old seeing the same old Santa clause barbarian , the fire crotch chick barb, whoopi Goldberg WD lol.

Put signatures on crafted items.

Maybe a hero house? Where your friends can enter a den and hang out.

An NPC in town to acquire/activate more side quests.

More non tradable items/equip?

Skills post 60.

A survival type dungeon zone.

Before joining a pub game, a list of the members already within it.
1. WP between Acts

2. Dungeons/Caves/Ruins with more than just 2 levels. Infinite would be nice but I do not see that happening. Perhaps 10 levels and 11th would be the Boss fight. Also since you have the rng for items down pat might as well use that coding to make the levels just as random.

3. More Stash Space

4. Identify All

5. Rune Words and Imbuing so that White and Gray Items have some use to them besides currently being roadside litter.
PVP and life steal on rings
1) Hardcore - Something like writing a will in advance, that would allow you to pass on 1 item slot if you die to someone on your friend list

2) Ability to trade in 2 item affixes for a random new affix. Would seem in flavor with something a Blacksmith could do.

3) Legendary or set items for followers
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]