Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

ID ALL BUTTON
1)points distributions to various stats
2) remove movement spd cap
3) crafting open socket on gear
4) gear switching

gheeze....sounds like D2
Endless Dungeons or at least an event like "Jar of Souls" but enemies comes in waves and are almost endless, like a few Hero Defense mods in Warcraft III.
View profile
11/30/2012 10:31 AMPosted by padako
8 player multiplayer

I really would like to see them raise the player limit, and I would think they are probably already considering this.
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 11/30/2012 7:10 PM PST
I wish they would implement a system similar to Torchlight II's endgame, where you can buy maps to different worlds/dungeons. Maybe make monsters drop maps just like they do crafting plans and allow maps to be trade-able so people can sell them like drops, or even introduce another crafting profession like a cartographer where players can craft maps. Use the map in act I - IV and the same map has different places or instances in each act but is still a one time use. I think that this would make the end-game re-playability way way more fun.
expandable characters. apon hitting level 60 upgrade your class and change its dynamics with new skills or buffs and armor to go with said change. everyone looks the bloody same...

dh->assassin. uses melee weapons. skills get buffed to encourage a different play style (chakram build?) get tanky and have fun with it.
-->ranger. uses ranged weapons better. small buff to movement speed (so we can ditch it from gear), crit chance or damage. encourage a ranged idea. no more face tanking with a ranged character. get glassy.

same goes for all classes (sorry i play dh mostly)
something to expand on as a player would be great. more options. not just stats and a level grind. a new "you" to tweak around.
GAMBLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not this crafting BS but D2 gambling with a shot at any item in the game. I had way more fun gambling in D2 than the grind of crafting.
New, better legendaries, with fixed stats, maybe even class specific items, that get better over time. Pretty much how some items in D2 got better stats as you lvled. In D3 you could use paragons.

Also, I think blizzard could come up with a way to enhance, level up, or upgrade (name it any way you want) an item to make playing a bit more fun.

Copy/paste from another thread.

I got really bored of D3 this past week and I just got Torchlight 2 since people said it was similar to d2 and it has an upgrade system I've seen in some other games.
I just found a unique weapon that is augmentable once it "levels up." It levels up when you kill a specific amount of monsters.
Fable uses the same system to upgrade items. It also has requirements for leveling up your item, such as killing a certain amount of specific demons and such. Some items have more than one requirement for leveling up your weapon.
Hellgate uses a different system. There are stations where you can upgrade your items using salvaged materials and gold. I believe there are 10 levels for an item. Every time you successfully upgrade your item, the chances of the next upgrade decrease, when an upgrade fails your item downgrades.

Something simpler? Give the ability to socket back!
Edited by Vicc#1262 on 11/30/2012 7:38 PM PST
11/30/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Scourge
My #1 request would be IDENTIFY ALL.

Or options to turn off blue and white loot, hard to choose...
View profile
New, better legendaries, with fixed stats, maybe even class specific items, that get better over time. Pretty much how some items in D2 got better stats as you lvled. In D3 you could use paragons.

Also, I think blizzard could come up with a way to enhance, level up, or upgrade (name it any way you want) an item to make playing a bit more fun.

Copy/paste from another thread.

I got really bored of D3 this past week and I just got Torchlight 2 since people said it was similar to d2 and it has an upgrade system I've seen in some other games.
I just found a unique weapon that is augmentable once it "levels up." It levels up when you kill a specific amount of monsters.
Fable uses the same system to upgrade items. It also has requirements for leveling up your item, such as killing a certain amount of specific demons and such.
Hellgate uses a different system. There are stations where you can upgrade your items using salvaged materials and gold. I believe there are 10 levels for an item. Every time you successfully upgrade your item, the chances of the next upgrade decrease, when an upgrade fails your item downgrades.

Something simpler? Give the ability to socket back!

I really do like the idea of adding sockets and/or something new like enchanting.
GAMBLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not this crafting BS but D2 gambling with a shot at any item in the game. I had way more fun gambling in D2 than the grind of crafting.

Why not both though? Isn't it better to have many options to fit the fancy of all players? That's the largest problem with D3 currently. There are no options. After you're done the campaign, it's either A) Grind paragon or B) flip on the AH. That's it.
all i want to do is join a game and see thousands of ears on the ground and know...that i have finally come home.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm not really sure.

monster density

or

build variety buffs
Consumable legendary items account-bound on pickup... i.e..

legendary map reveal for 1 play session and area (gheed's map)
Personally I would very much like to be able to change the attitude and personality of the classes. I much prefer the Witch doctor / Enchantress combination than any other. I simply do not care for the attitudes and comments that come from the Wizard for instance and I end up muting the voices altogether which then can make the game less enjoyable. You should be able to select a personality for your character, no matter what class it is. :)

Secondly, it would be very nice to have a legendary only stash, in which you can do like your normal one, expand it, etc, but it can only hold legendary items. Free up some of the space in the regular one and let a person collect those interesting, but often not all that useful items. I actually like collecting legendary items, even though they are often useless to me, but it is the idea of having one of each. If you see what I mean. Collecting in the true sense of the term, and enjoying them for the artistry and strangeness of what they are, instead of only what attributes they might have.
11/30/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Vaeflare
aim to make Diablo III the best game it can possibly be. :)

It's not that hard to make this the best diablo it can be. Sky's the limit. Stop aiming and start adding !@#$! :)

On second thought. Release the a dev toolkit to the modding community and they will show you how it's done!
Edited by Menacetech#1216 on 11/30/2012 8:28 PM PST
View profile
11/30/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Menacetech
aim to make Diablo III the best game it can possibly be. :)

It's not that hard. Stop aiming and start adding !@#$! :)

They have been, and will continue to......
everyone wants to see alot of things and iv chimed in on many of these threds however insted of pvp/new items/NEW CRAFTS/new things to use brimstones on ie adding sockets to items without sockets/new contenet what i would realy like to see is the polish. i would like all the bugs fixed many of wich have been in the game since 1.0 like elete mob achievements that still dont count or procs on hydra and other pets various small video glitches ect. i mean b4 we add a bunch of new bugs could we please put a concerted effort into getting rid of the old bugs. i mean when i search for simular on a legondary why is it i dont get the stats only then name shiesh that is beyond pointless. why is the serch parameters limited to affixes usualy locked to the spacific slot when usualy we want to narrow down legondaries that have affixes that arnt always found on that slot or even on any other item ? why is it gold spammers and botters still out populate the rest of us ? why when moveing at 90% movespeed with a dam good computer and a great connection dose the game lag way behind ? list goes on my dear programers this is what id like to see next.
Edited by gaud#1642 on 11/30/2012 8:08 PM PST
As many have said a endless dungeon! But in addition to that try some new types of things such as a Hero siege type style as seen in Warcraft 3. More in this post below.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200052714#1
Better crafting. Especially if crafted gear > dropped loot
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]