Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

I want to know the templar's name. We've killed demons, most high and most low. We've eaten packed dirt in our death throes one moment, and then sipped from the chalices of long-gone kings in the next. We've climbed mountains and delved into volcanoes. We've wiped the bile of our enemies from our faces, and spit out their blood - without comment between us, just a nod. We've swung our weapons in old dungeons and we've swung our feet up on chairs in remote taverns. I want to know the templar's name.
11/30/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Vaeflare
I always find it interesting seeing what features appeal to each player and their different preferences and playstyles. Even in this thread alone, there are quite a variety of different answers and ideas and some of these are very much on our radar. We definitely appreciate the continued feedback, and aim to make Diablo III the best game it can possibly be. :)

Good drops.

More content.

More buttons instead of console inspired 4 button controls.

More build variety

Something to do besides grind.
A socket quest!
A decent crafting system like D2.

Dueling like D2.

Multiple viable character builds like D2.

More social interaction and a lobby like D2.
I remember Neverwinter Nights 2 had a DLC called Infinite Dungeons. Maybe something like that... a dungeon where you keep going lower and lower infinitely... the dungeon layout will of course be random each time you play (I always felt the maps of D3 weren't random enough). And of course the lower you go the more powerful the enemies are and the better the loot.
It would be aweome if Hellfire rings would salvage into an organ, even a Brimstone would be an huge improvement.
To get rid of the RMAH and AH or to make a mode where the community can play normal with out access to the AH's.
drop rates increased to a rate where the user isn't forced to use the AH

better end game
ID all
More than 5 buffs, and make NV stack on the right side. It doesnt need to be mixed up with other buffs
Nerf goblin life on higher mps. Only reason im able to kill mp10 goblin because of my snapshot monk

are something that is easy to add before next patch.
0. OPTION TO HAVE "D3DARK-STYLE" (DARKER) GRAPHICS. I'M SO TIRED OF THIS FLUFFY WOW ATMOSPHERE.
1. Infinite dungeons & random maps
2. Allocable stat points
3. Custom games with names
4. Much higher legendary drop rates with low-level legendaries that can drop on Inferno (like Diablo 2)
5. Chat channels where we can see characters (Why is this new battle.net so crappy?)
6. Ladder & Non-Ladder
7. Faster disconnect for HC (10 secs is too long, 5 secs seems more reasonable)
8. Runewords & jewels (why the hell weren't they there in the first place?)
9. Remove auction house
10. 8 player matches
11. Clan support
12. Higher mob density in act1/2
13. Full equipment on mercenaries
14. Mercenaries allowed in coop
15. Infinite paragon levels beyond 100 (with no mf/stat gain, pure esthetics)
Edited by TyranO#2490 on 1/23/2013 5:19 PM PST
more reasons to play in teams / parties

and i don't mean just a lower hp-pool of the monsters, but some more inspired ideas like:

-more effects that buff other players added to the skills
(example: magic weapon can be cast on other players giving them some Dmg / LoH / LL)

-some more bosses like the keywardens / ubers, that are better to kill in groups

-people should get drops / exp / neph stacks as long as they are in the same area

-areas with tougher but more rewarding enemies, so that it's more about being able to kill them, then about getting by as fast as possible

-and yeah, why not, some bonus to MF in games with more players
(for exaple 50% of your base mf if there are 2 players in a game)
OFFLINE MODE. Not every game is freakin WoW
named custom games
View profile
way harder. epic battles. for geared ppl game is just a grind in mp10 lots of hps to spam through not much can kil u
Free mode where I can travel freely to any waypoint in any act with the story/quests off all in one game. I'd like to kill Skeleton King and Butcher in one game without having to do all the quests/go through the story. Story Bad.
Charms
01/23/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Forge
OFFLINE MODE. Not every game is freakin WoW

This would push people away from the RMAH.

So they won't have an offline mode.
Loot - not the endless garbage that drops but real loot.

An endgame, if POE can do it, Blue should have had it done way before now. I don't care if you have to steal everything, get it done. Selling my gears for money is not a !@#$ing end game.
I would like to see Achievements give bonuses to my Heroes.
For example, Act IV Inferno clear could give a buff to movement speed, radius pickup, crit, main stat, or something similar.
There would be a Achievement bar similar to the skill bar to allow for Achievement bonuses customization.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]