Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

11/30/2012 03:43 AMPosted by DaFemaleBoss
Skill points
90 Undead Warlock
Remove Insane Time Sinks

-ID all. Considering 99.99% of it will be vendored anyway as it'll be useless; do me the favour of not wasting my time for the privilege.

-Create multiple gems; crafting as a gold sink Yes. Time sink No. It's not exciting, it's a pain in the !@#$.

-No 'craft time' bollocking time wasting bollocks either. If I have to click a button 40 times just to make some OK-ish gear that in all probability wont sell anyway, at least do me the favour of not making it take 5mins. And add some decent crafts to the Smith. Your non-AH chars need to make decent gear to wear since nothing drops.

-If it actually had a chance of being great loot then these delays would enhance the reveal.
It doesn't; so they don't.

- Blacksmith (on a side note): at Level 60 he should be able to Craft you a set that you want. Find a piece of Chest armor from A2 Nightmare, a shoulder set from A3 Hell, a helm from A1 Normal that you like and pay to get RNG stat rolls; can be recrafted ONE time. Pay to get sockets. Pay to get it dyed. Pay for RNG Set Bonuses; can be recrafted ONE time. Whole Set of 8 pieces must be crafted AT THE SAME TIME. Name it. Bind on Equip.
Edited by Obliteron#1235 on 1/24/2013 4:22 AM PST
Auto-loot aura now picks up everything (gear, potions, plans, etc).
You can toggle exactly what it picks up in the settings.

I like this idea, but if you have items you want to through out your would just pick them right back, you need to go back to option, un-check, through your items away, option, check
stats and skills

just like they had in d2.
Offline mode.
I would love to player created games and a lobby put back into the game.

The problem I am running into right now with the game is that I don't have many people that I play with, and none of them play frequently. I think it is extremely annoying that there is no interaction inside the D3 battle.net system. No chat channels, no lobby, no player created games.

The option I do have is to select a quest and hope that the people there are interested in playing. I get no idea of what the people on that quest are shooting for, no idea of how long they are playing for, if they have any particular goals. Player created games had all of that. You could have titles like "act 1 to 4," "Starting again," "Trist Runs," "Baal runs," "Cows 5345123." Tiny bits of information that tell you so much of the intent of the group of players inside that game. That is important.

It could work so well here with the varied ways to play. Games for different MP, games for key farming, experience farming, messing around with different characters. Also I think that the waypoint system in D2 crushed the system we have in place now. You could go through all of the acts seemlessly, that is the way it should be.

We didnt get that cuz its all Console oriented now
I would like to see runewords brought back.
no ah mode and bound to acc items
a REWARD in PVP
Being able to spawn using Banner for playing solo. It gets rather annoying if you get killed near the end of the map just before hitting the next checkpoint.

It doesn't have to be "skill points" per se, but yeah, some sort of permanent character choices would be really nice.

So then in order to try a different build you would have no respecs so you are forced to reroll.

News flash a lot of the players here on the forums are already bored with the game. Try selling it to them. Where you tell them in order to do try out the next build you will have to slog your way through to level 60 and paragon level 100. I already know what the majority would say, are you crazy, we are bored to tears with the content as it is. And you would want us to do the same thing hundreds of times just to try out a new build.

Why wouldn't they allow you to respec? Diablo 2 had that option. God you noobs are ruining this game, go play Farmville.
Edited by LowBudget780#1245 on 1/24/2013 8:28 AM PST
item customization beyond 1 !@#$ing socket
infinite dungeon, or some semblance of an endgame.
100 Gnome Warlock
More content (overworld, dungeons, monsters) and I don't mean waiting three/four years for an expansion. I would like to see some non linear places to journey too.

So then in order to try a different build you would have no respecs so you are forced to reroll.

News flash a lot of the players here on the forums are already bored with the game. Try selling it to them. Where you tell them in order to do try out the next build you will have to slog your way through to level 60 and paragon level 100. I already know what the majority would say, are you crazy, we are bored to tears with the content as it is. And you would want us to do the same thing hundreds of times just to try out a new build.

Why wouldn't they allow you to respec? Diablo 2 had that option. God you noobs are ruining this game, go play Farmville.

No D2 didn’t have that option once you used you point you could un-do it. I personally loved it... re rolling character help lengthen endgame. After your first screw up, you had to think about what your are doing not just some mind-less grind. This feature allows you to set your character apart from the others... Sure gear matter in D2 but there were other factors the came into play as well... with D3 its all about DPS.

Anyway my most wanted features are…

1.) Static Legendaries or if not Legendaries some other item-class that can have loosely static affixes.. The +/- on these current items are way to much to the point where your long grind produces crap results.
2.) Stat Points and some way to increase the damage of skills... Not through constant buffs/nerf patches but something you can strive for.
3.) More Gem types, not marquees. I’m talking orange, blue, black etc. Charms jewels.etc they were in D2 how were these dropped?
4.) Ability to add Sockets, D2 had it right you. It wasnt some socket fest ..you could only do it 3 times (one per difficulty) per character you rolled to the final Act. “Added replay ability”
5.) Cows!!!. And open area mob-fest with some added bonus (cow king set). Whimsy is not only relativity closed in space but it has no such unique prices associated with it.
6.) Hell…I would really like to go down into the depth of hell to crack some demon skulls. The hell rifts weren’t enough IMO.
Edited by warbuckaz#1718 on 1/24/2013 11:14 AM PST
Channels and the ability to pick and chose what games you want to join .... All I want nothing more..
Co-op being the first choice for everyone!

As in, added benefits from co-op play.

Playing solo is incredibly taxing compared to co-op.
More items and runewords
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]