Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

endless dungeon or something of the like
with so many things i'd want fixed, theres really only one i can segregate and want ONLY that without others:

a new secret level.

In diablo 2, we had the cow level. It was a nod to fandom from D1 with the huge rumor of a secret cow level. It was unique, it was worth going to, it was a friendly wink at us fans.

In diablo 3, we got the pony level. It was created as a slap to the face to fans for complaining about all the colors and brightness of the game. The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure the colors DID get toned down, but then you created this. it was an insult, and frankly im surprised more people arent upset about it, and that its the ONLY secret level in the game.

theres a LOT that needs to be fixed with this game, but at least if they repaired THAT mistake, it would show us this game isnt all an insult to us and the fans are actually cared about and being heard.
11/30/2012 03:43 AMPosted by DaFemaleBoss
Skill points post lv60

i like this. it gives players something to strive for post-60, you know, despite the pretty meaningless paragon levels.

also we've spent 60 levels trying out and having fun with all the skills, we know what we like and what we want our playstyle to revolve around... so we'll be in a more informed place to make these permanent decisions
Unlock a new map for paragon lv 100!!!!
more survival type events like the jar of souls most amazing event ever possibly an endless version
I would like to see ALL Leg items be usefull. I mean if you found a Leg in D2 they could be used unless you had a better 1. The way it is now with this crap rng system you can get a Leg that should be good and then just turn it into a brimstone, rng is whats wrong with this game always has been always will be!

There should be stat range but not this crap of Int/Dex rolling on a Barb only weapon.
Revamp itemization, it's what everybody would like to see.
1) Diminishing returns on key stats to encourage the use of other affixes
2) End game PvE that does not require farming the same thing over and over and over again
3) PvP that is epic fun and does not require you to play 5hrs a day like WoW
4) Skill and rune balance
5) Skills points to spend how you like rather than just picking skills
6) Remove cool downs on abilities and balance around that
7) Bring back the necromancer and Druid
8) More content
9) More blood and darkness less childish charters and lame dialogue (who adds faeries to D3 seriously......some of you fans are in their 30's make this your adult game!!)
10) Legendary drops should be epic and not trash
11) More content
12) More content
13) More content
14) More bosses
15) Loot tables and less random drops
16) More content
17) PvP
Proper itemization.
I really want to see the horrible dark atmosphere in the game.
Plz bring this mood back to the game.
You guys probably still don't realize how present graphic style tremendously prevents many people from sinking into the game story and play.
In addition, in the same aspect, things like whimsyshire...this is...no words to say it..;;;
I don't understand why this kind of thing was injected into.
small pretty cute teddy...god...whose idea is it?
I'm sure that few players're happy with them.
If you guys intended to make a secret level, you should have builded it in a way that went harmony with the game mood and style.
In short, just bring the original style of Diablo.
Biggest thing would be new levels, but I can understand economically, why Blizzard would want this only available via an expansion pack. This game really does get REALLY boring doing the same levels over and over and over. Did I say over and over? Even if an occasional door/cave/etc. that didn't open before now opened into an new area, how neat would that be.
I have a pretty cool idea for extra content / dungeons

basically add random themed dungeons that get increased rewards in loot / exp (to add incentive), but the only way to access these places will be from killing an elite pack. After killing an elite pack there will be chance that a portal will spawn to one of these dungeons. The chance of a portal spawning shouldn't be a common drop, but not as rare as a legendary. They should have at least 2 floors and maybe a boss at the end. I think this will add some extra variety into the grind.
Edited by Bozey#1892 on 1/25/2013 10:01 PM PST
more random maps and bigger darker dungeons

I am quite disappointed with what D3 had to offer.
2) End game PvE that does not require farming the same thing over and over and over again
8) More content
9) More blood and darkness less childish charters and lame dialogue (who adds faeries to D3 seriously......some of you fans are in their 30's make this your adult game!!)
11) More content
12) More content
13) More content
14) More bosses
16) More content
17) PvP

+ actual reward for completing quests that help progress through the act, bit of xp and chump change for reward is lackluster ,ALOT more content and bring back the content that got cut from beta eg socketing, enchants and pets that pick up gold. Who cares if it looks like you ripped it off from torchlight.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8) More content
11) More content
12) More content
13) More content
14) More bosses
16) More content
17) PvP
Full legendary set glows around character like d2!
New legendary/set items at least some of which should come with bonuses AND tradeoffs.
A real reward for hitting plvl 100
Softcore, Hardcore, now add Self-found.

But itemization gotta be redone.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]