Diablo® III

What is the #1 feature you want to see in D3?

(Locked)

Think I'll give 3 here.

1. Monster density/endless dungeon that aids exp/loot farming
2. Item lock +/- ID all
3. Some new mode/new area that might pique my interest again
Edited by Hayrich#6694 on 11/30/2012 10:29 PM PST
Make it so we can go from act to another one without leaving a game for god sake :P
Hello Kitty banner sigil!
Auto-skip in-game cutscenes and dialogues. I'm tired of hitting escape every time something happens for the 100th time.
It's a game about items right? So I guess some item diversity would be appreciated. Diablo 2 was amazing and played for YEARS because there wasn't necessarily a BiS for every slot. More sets, more unique effects on more legendary weapons. I mean, this is kind of a no brainer right?

Also, so we have these new "crafters" that are basically just Gheed 2.0 and a guy who found a horadric cube and charges you to use it. But wouldn't it be really nifty, if Haedrig could improve your weapons and armor over time? If your weapon was personalized to you and you could NAME your weapon once it had achieved enough renown? Said improvements would be made using tomes and essences and wouldn't have a hard cap, but since the costs for them would increase exponentially they would be soft capped, these improvements would only be available on white weapons and would take substantial time and investment to "level" but would provide a targeted roll.... still not having as good results as a perfect roll on a legendary, but customized to a player's preferences.

When naming your items, a secret and sometimes random algorithm based on the letters used is applied to give your item a "random" special effect. (like the stuff you have on legendaries now) What I mean is that naming should be a fun mystery for us players to chew on, preferably something complicated enough that you can get a fairly good idea of what a name will throw on but can't be 100% certain, so that we don't have a 2 paragraph thread explaining it to anyone who googles it. Min-maxing everything all the time isn't always the most fun, the best part of these games for me has always been the discovery period.
Online functionality - group/guilds; host/join searchable coop games, chat interface done proper, priv messages and chatrooms
Edited by Exit815#2390 on 11/30/2012 10:49 PM PST
1. Buff every classes farming build so everyone can be even more efficient.
2. Increase the amount of enemies in every zone by 300% or more in certain ones.
3. Drop certain affixes all together like Life on Kill and Damage to Melee Attackers.
4. Allow all difficulties to drop keys from wardens and increase the % chance on Inferno per MP level , while keeping organ rates the same to allow more people to actually farm uber runs.
5. Make Chests destructable, except for Respenldent Chests.
6. Give me an amazing reason to farm Act 4.
7. Create chat rooms similar to D2 that show character models and give me a gem to click in the middle again, like at the bottom of this forum. (Thank you for adding it to the forum)
8. Incourage players to group together, even my friends hardly want to group up still unless we are farming ubers. Do this by increasing group MF and Experience gained and even something more.
9. Allow Followers to equip more gear and be more meaningful than an added MF bonus. (from MF gear)
10. Last but not least, and my favorite wish, for Uber runs: Increase drop % chance of ilvl 63 items for each MP level, and also increase the chance for legendary and set items by a different %, AND increase the size of the loot explosion to even more items and gold.
It's a game about items right? So I guess some item diversity would be appreciated. Diablo 2 was amazing and played for YEARS because there wasn't necessarily a BiS for every slot. More sets, more unique effects on more legendary weapons. I mean, this is kind of a no brainer right?

Also, so we have these new "crafters" that are basically just Gheed 2.0 and a guy who found a horadric cube and charges you to use it. But wouldn't it be really nifty, if Haedrig could improve your weapons and armor over time? If your weapon was personalized to you and you could NAME your weapon once it had achieved enough renown? Said improvements would be made using tomes and essences and wouldn't have a hard cap, but since the costs for them would increase exponentially they would be soft capped, these improvements would only be available on white weapons and would take substantial time and investment to "level" but would provide a targeted roll.... still not having as good results as a perfect roll on a legendary, but customized to a player's preferences.

When naming your items, a secret and sometimes random algorithm based on the letters used is applied to give your item a "random" special effect. (like the stuff you have on legendaries now) What I mean is that naming should be a fun mystery for us players to chew on, preferably something complicated enough that you can get a fairly good idea of what a name will throw on but can't be 100% certain, so that we don't have a 2 paragraph thread explaining it to anyone who googles it. Min-maxing everything all the time isn't always the most fun, the best part of these games for me has always been the discovery period.

Damned cool post, man. A++
Followers to pick gold
I want to see an elaborate mystery based on the current D3 story. I'm not one of the people who hates the whole story, but I was let down by the way some of the characters died. I understand that it would be hard to affect the story because the game is mainly based on farming, but we have secret things to find in the game for novelty, challenge, and farming purposes - why not some secret ways to change the fates of the characters?

Put in an elaborate mystery of clues, events, and items that allows you to keep certain characters in the story alive so that you can achieve different endings to the game and generally change their fates.
Better Crafting
Better Two Handed Weapons
Custom Public Games
PvP
Jewels + more options to socket
the ability to build gear from the ground up, of course with extremely high materials and gold costs. i want all the stats that i need with no wasted propertys!!
Better level design / more randomness added. Not just 4 ****ing spirals to fight a scripted boss. But hey I know that won't happen, hence I quit and won't come back. Just here to talk ****. Sorry Blizzard south, your game will never be as good as Diablo 2. Only 1 reason stated, many more reasons could be given. But why bother.
Edited by DeadDragon#1455 on 11/30/2012 11:38 PM PST
For this game:

PvP like WoW arena, you must give us a MOTIVATION to play pvp and REWARDS are needed (so.. if you do pvp you win PVP POINTS that you spend to upgrade/get better items), something that will give pvp a purpose to do it for more than 1 year

For the expansion:

More content, all system reworked (items, drops, ah) so that you will enjoy the game in endgame and feel like a progression that will take you as long as it takes you to make paragon 100 and it would be FUN (not just no rewards farming) + 2 more classes and 1 greater evil
Something like reforging in WoW would be nice. Could make some gear a bit more useful.

Tweak the algorithm for creating items so that, for base stats (Str, int, dex), if it rolls a value of less than or equal to (say) 10% of the item's level, it just adds that value to a secondary stat, or if none were chosen on the roll, it makes a new roll to chose a 2ndary stat to use that low value in.

Example to illustrate:
A lvl 10 item drops. The rolls give it 5 Dex, 1 Str.
The 1 str is considered too low (<= 10% of lvl 10). So it should be re-rolled into a 2ndary stat.
There are none. So a new roll is made, and it happens to be.... life on hit.
So the end result is: 5 Dex, +1 Life on Hit.
"Identify All"

is all I want
A dueling game mode with a 16 player limit.
a socket quest
custom games
Crafting recipes in which you know what stats the item will have, not necessarily the numbers of the stats. i'd also like to see alot more recipes in general including recipes that are on par with the best found gear
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]