Diablo® III

Monster Power should go to 11

Monster Power should really go up to 11. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 10.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 11.

Monster Power 11.
Reply Quote
Then 12, then 13 then 14 then 15 then....
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 12. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 11.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 12.

Monster Power 12.
Reply Quote
Why don't you just make ten harder and make ten be the top number?
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 13. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 12.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 13.

Monster Power 13.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:07 AMPosted by RichieDagger
Why don't you just make ten harder and make ten be the top number?

This Monster Power goes to 11.
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 14. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 13.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 14.

Monster Power 14.
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 15. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 14.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 15.

Monster Power 15.
Reply Quote
I think monster power should go to 100 and at 100 every mob drops legendaries with perfect rolls.
Reply Quote
And what will we all accomplish from this?

"GUISE LETS ADD MORE FEATURES!"

K. Do they do anything meaningful?

"NO BUT JUST ADD IT GUY. CONTENT LOL"

Reply Quote
im pretty sure you cant handle mp 10, why you want mp 11 then?
Reply Quote
the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 16. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 15.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 16.

Monster Power 16.
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 17. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 16.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 17.

Monster Power 17.
Reply Quote
just remove all gear and go mp10, have fun...

a mp11 (aka 1 trashmob=10mil life) isnt needed
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 18. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 17.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 18.

Monster Power 18.
Reply Quote
Three Sundays ago was Nigel Tufnel Day. Last year was Nigel Tufnel Century Day.
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 19. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 18.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 18.

Monster Power 19.
Reply Quote
Why don't we just set infinite monster power?

Every power past 10 automatically doubles everything.

Eventually, even the top players will get facerolled.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]