Diablo® III

Monster Power should go to 11

Heh!
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOXsA8sp_E
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 20. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 19.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 20.

Monster Power 20.
Reply Quote
I want to know what monster power someone can complete without using the auction house.
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 21. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 20.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 21.

Monster Power 21.
Edited by Xenocrist#2929 on 11/30/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 22. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 21.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 22.

Monster Power 22.
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 23. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 22.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 23.

Monster Power 23.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Scuall
Where can you go from there?

Human Contact: The Final Frontier.
Reply Quote
Hahaha this thread is funny
Reply Quote
Stonehenge, where the demons dwell
Where the banshees live and they do live well
Reply Quote
why not double it?
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 24. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 23.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 24.

Monster Power 24
Reply Quote
there's a strong echo in here.

blame bliz for nerfing mp in the beginning
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Ritalynn
Then 12, then 13 then 14 then 15 then....
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 25. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 24.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 25.

Monster Power 25
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 26. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 25.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 26.

Monster Power 26
Edited by Moot#1390 on 11/30/2012 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
The monster power should go up to 42.

"That is the answer to the supreme question" :-)
Reply Quote
Monster Power should really go up to 27. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 26.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 27.

Monster Power 27

And then we doubled it

Monster Power 54
Reply Quote
No. It could go to 1000 and it would not matter if its not balanced out. I think its great addition to the game, however it needs to be more fine tuned.

To do that, personally I would like to see inferno MP0 hard again. At this point its like playing in hell or nightmare before MP was added.

The highest MP should be next to impossible to beat. Not a just time consuming.

MP0 through 5. Make 5 much harder then MP10. Same for MP0, make it a challenge again.

Otherwise, your gonna see a huge "nerf" in drops in lower MP levels.

Making an 11th level is just kind of redundant.

Monster Power should really go up to 11. I mean you play all the way up, all the way up, and you're on Monster Power 10.

Where can you go from there? If you want that extra push, you could switch up to 11.

Monster Power 11.
Reply Quote
Everyone should play bass.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]