Diablo® III

Diablo 3 on steroids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xPMZ6WIOe6A

from linage eternal, release in 2014. looks a bit like diablo but will be a mmo. thought this looked pretty cool. where do you see diablo 3 in 2 years?
Reply Quote
ncsoft games are generally much better graphics, start saving for that new pc!
Reply Quote
Due to what NCsoft has been doing in the other games I will not touch another game of theirs, not even the free to play ones. That is because if I played even the free to play ones I would be giving my support to that company's game.
Reply Quote
Kinda has a final fantasy feel.
Reply Quote
game will suck, don't kid yourselves
Reply Quote
What is wrong with their company and games? Why the hate? Looks beautiful and entertaining.
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote

where do you see diablo 3 in 2 years?

Still here. Where will I be? I'll have improved in Minecraft Hardcore so that I don't die to creepers, fall into lava, or starve the first night because I can't find food. I probably won't be playing D3.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:59 AMPosted by ShadowAegis
Due to what NCsoft has been doing in the other games I will not touch another game of theirs

GW2 is pretty epic
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 10:17 AMPosted by BennyHill
Due to what NCsoft has been doing in the other games I will not touch another game of theirs

GW2 is pretty epic

As long as NCsoft's name is with Arenanet I will not touch GW2 even though I know I would love the game. That is because NCsoft would get some of the money off of the sale. I would be supporting them and their game. That is something that I will not do.

NCsoft took my first game and decided to shut it down, while the devs were in the middle of getting out a new issue. That game City of Heroes is shutting down their servers today. But there is more.

I found out that NCsoft lost millions of dollars during the 2 quarter. That was due to a lower amount of sales in the Aion marketplace, their microtransactions. I found out why, on the forums the players have said that NCsoft has jacked up the prices. Heck I know that there are many WoW players that would not pay $25 for a sparkling pony. But all of Aions mounts are $50+ that is very close to being as expensive as this game.

Lineage 2 marketplace might even have the same problems. I think that a now former fellow player of that game I mentioned earlier said it right. NCsoft just does not understand the western market. They must think that we are made of money. Maybe they do not believe that we are facing the same economic issues that the world is facing.

That and other things that I cannot fully explain along with the fact that NCsoft basically treated the City of Heroes community like yesterdays garbage is why I will not go near them ever again.

Heck I even wrote an email to Arenanet telling them of what I just said here and told them I think it is time for them to find a new publisher. If I am right and Arenanet does find a new publisher that can help them be just as successful as they are now, then GW2 will be a game that I will play.
Reply Quote
Impressive controls with the wizard.
Reply Quote
NCsoft makes some amazing games. People who hate on them either don't play them or play them for 10 min and decide they suck. Aion was one of the best mmo's i've ever played. I might check this one out too
Reply Quote
lineage 2 was fun. the open pvp was outstanding

hawkeye for the win
Edited by Sugarblood#1289 on 11/30/2012 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 07:37 AMPosted by monster
ncsoft games are generally much better graphics, start saving for that new pc!

with as much as it costs to decently gear a character here, i assume most people are well off enough to afford that new pc.
Reply Quote

from linage eternal, release in 2014. looks a bit like diablo but will be a mmo. thought this looked pretty cool. where do you see diablo 3 in 2 years?

Looks nice, going to take a power PC setup to look like that, but its not my type of game really...too few forest areas from what Im seeing, no mounts,..flat. IMHO

WoW rules, though I grew tired of continual monthly fees when options exist elsewhere. I miss plaYing it though as to me the worlds look quite nice, yet don't overtax computer that much; great combo.

cu
caJAI
Reply Quote
Not gonna lie, I've watched for around 2 minutes and the game already seems way more engaging than D3. Prolly won't stop on D3 but this sure as hell would give a fight.
Reply Quote
i might try it one day loving d3 atm but i will say that the way the game looks is how i thought d3 should have looked
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 01:52 PMPosted by koez
i might try it one day loving d3 atm but i will say that the way the game looks is how i thought d3 should have looked

And that would have created a problem for gamers , with lower spec'd rigs who want to play, which is why D3 works with DX9, and still looks utterly fantastic.

cu
caJAI
Edited by cajunctionAI#1755 on 11/30/2012 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]