Diablo® III

100K DPS/100K HP Club: Show off your build..

I'm almost there if I switch out my Unity and a belt...anyone going this route with a build?
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:22 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Why would anyone need or want 100k hp?

huh? you can't be this stupid
Reply Quote
In :)
Reply Quote
Hey !
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:38 AMPosted by DooDooBreff
prizim if you cant see why 100khp is overkill, you may need to re-evaluate what stupid means.

you sound jealous and you sound ridiculous.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:38 AMPosted by DooDooBreff
prizim if you cant see why 100khp is overkill, you may need to re-evaluate what stupid means.

If you played more than a two characters maybe you would realize HP is more beneficial to other classes than the barb.

Also when you reach inferno on HC let me know just how stupid 100K Hp is.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

If you played more than a two characters maybe you would realize HP is more beneficial to other classes than the barb.

Also when you reach inferno on Hc let me know just how stupid 100K Hp is.

100k hp is not optimal for any class. You're eating up a TON of affixes for health pool instead of mitigation (or damage).

Note: None of the top DHs have over 50k hp. The average is around 38k by my math.

top as in what? DPS guys? I play with them all time watching them die on mp5.

or Top as in PvP overall build cause I play with them all and i am one of them.. and we all have over 100K HP

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_pvp_dummy/class.demon_hunter

or maybe your source just isnt great.

Also I hope you realize that a vit roll for the most part is a bonus roll on a primary stat so I dont see how its a wasted roll.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 8:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
i think this guy is so mentally stunted that he thinks everyone plays DH

EDIT also would you mind addressing the part where you mention inferno hardcore, yet youve never been there?

And you think everyone plays barb I guess.. and you would be an expert with your 8K elite kills.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote

EDIT also would you mind addressing the part where you mention inferno hardcore, yet youve never been there?

Really??? Ive never been to inferno.. because last time I checked inferno is the same on SC as HC.. and any intelligent person would put two and two together.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:50 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
100K hp may likely help in PvP. But guess what? There is no PvP. You're preparing for something that you have no idea how it will be implemented. Crazy armor might too help too. You might as well load up on shields now.

Again.. your comparing a wizard.. like I said some classes benefit from the 100K health pool more than others, I play both wizard and Barb.. and your barb WW Build and CM Tornados Build Proc LoH/LS so rapidly that your RIGHT you dont need that high of a health pool, but for DH where we dont do 10K procs per seconds.. we enjoy having it for those high MPs.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]