Diablo® III

100K DPS/100K HP Club: Show off your build..

11/30/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Dirtpoor
Congrats OP. After the congrats I still gotta say its overkill. Why not 60k hp and 150K+ dps? Do you really let all the monsters hit you that much constantly?

For straight DPS I have around 50K HP and 196K-207K DPS.
Reply Quote
I rather be in the 150 dps and 50 k hp .
Remember HP has AR, DR and Dodge plus LOH , LS and skills.

Ditto.
Happier where I am right now thank you.
Reply Quote
I would also like to say that HP isn't everything, eHP is more important than 100K HP, 100K HP with barely any AR or Armor is essentially as good as having none at all.

OP you should rephrase your Topic to eHP instead of HP, and I would use a 1:4 or 5 ratio between DPS and EHP for every 1 dps you should have 4 or 5 eHP so in your care I would say 400k eHP/100K DPS Club.

Are you trolling now too then? Because it's pretty much what I've been suggesting the whole time.

Quote please where you said this.

The only thing you ever said is 100K HP is Stupid. never did you explain why only 100K hp is stupid.. you just said it was stupid.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
I would also like to say that HP isn't everything, eHP is more important than 100K HP, 100K HP with barely any AR or Armor is essentially as good as having none at all.

OP you should rephrase your Topic to eHP instead of HP, and I would use a 1:4 or 5 ratio between eHP and DPS for every 1 dps you should have 4 or 5 eHP

This guy has been right the whole time... everyone else just wait for pvp and get owned. Personally, I would love to have 100k hp while retaining my stats... if you guys just search any of the top PvP score people on diabloprogress, you will clearly see that nearly all of them have over 100k hp along with 3m+ eHP.
Reply Quote

OP you should rephrase your Topic to eHP instead of HP, and I would use a 1:4 or 5 ratio between DPS and EHP for every 1 dps you should have 4 or 5 eHP so in your care I would say 400k eHP/100K DPS Club.

Was just trying to keep it simple for a little Friday morning fun, but eHP is the better way to look at it.

We gonna see that MP10 showdown?
Reply Quote

This guy has been right the whole time... everyone else just wait for pvp and get owned. Personally, I would love to have 100k hp while retaining my stats... if you guys just search any of the top PvP score people on diabloprogress, you will clearly see that nearly all of them have over 100k hp along with 3m+ eHP.

I hope you realize the reason why these players have the top diabloprogress heroscore is because of the formula DP uses which gives a lot of weight to hp (vs. skills, for example).

Besides, all these PvP dummy/heroscore formulas mean nothing when we don't know what PvP will be like.

HP?.. again you must be confused.. its called eHP
Ive already stated that the Proc rate of LoH/LS isnt mitigated into eHP also, and you could look at the reversal actually of that statement, and see that my DPS is unbuffed, paper DPS is about 20% of my eDPS.

And we dont take those rating or scores into omg Im gonna be so awesome at something that doesn't exist... the PvP score to me and many others is a great system to score someones overall setup.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Whoopadeedoo, I totally understand what you're saying but just try it with your DH. It's just not the same when it comes to a DH.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 09:57 AMPosted by xxBarabbasxx
Haters going to hate... This gaming community sucks...

Agreed. So many baddies trying to justify their glass cannon builds. Just wait for PvP and get owned.
Reply Quote

Quote please where you said this.

The only thing you ever said is 100K HP is Stupid. never did you explain why only 100K hp is stupid.. you just said it was stupid.

I never once said it was stupid. I asked why anyone would want/need 100k hp for PvE. When someone called me stupid for asking this, I responded: "Fine. Go chase 100,000 hp, smart guy. I'm sure it's the best way to boost ehp." Then I proceeded to explain other forms of mitigation such as LS.

OK let me recap for you since this seems difficult for you:

1. some DOODOO guy makes a troll post I respond to this post..
2.You feel the need to get involved in the debate between me and DOODOO
3. you start quoting me and involving yourself into the conversation, taking DOO DOO's side
4. Everything you now say should support anything DOODOO says.
5. Me vs You and DOODOO Im gonna make you both look stupid.
6. You trying to separate yourself from DOODOO after realizing he was a trolling idiot.
7. instead of Just admitting that he was a fool and you a bigger one for following him you try to make me look like one.
8. You failed epicly
Reply Quote
Maybe they could post an MP10 Core of Arreat run and see who does it fastest?
Reply Quote

OK let me recap for you since this seems difficult for you:

1. some DOODOO guy makes a troll post I respond to this post..
2.You feel the need to get involved in the debate between me and DOODOO
3. you start quoting me and involving yourself into the conversation, taking DOO DOO's side
4. Everything you now say should support anything DOODOO says.
5. Me vs You and DOODOO Im gonna make you both look stupid.
6. You trying to separate yourself from DOODOO after realizing he was a trolling idiot.
7. instead of Just admitting that he was a fool and you a bigger one for following him you try to make me look like one.
8. You failed epicly

I never once took DOODOO's side. And how can I follow someone that posted AFTER me? I just pointed out that it's hypocritical for you to call someone (I don't know if it was DOODOO or not) a douchebag when the person he was responding to was equally a doucebag but simply agreed with your opinion so you let it slide. That's the only time I ever got involved between you and DOODOO. The rest of the time, I've been talking strictly about the issue of hp and ehp and mitigation.

Then you started with a whole bunch of name-calling and referring to everyone that isn't on "your side" as trolls.

Sigh ...

I called him a douchebag because if you look.. at the post I replied to.. you see that he Edited a QUOTE post to say something I didn't.. go recap the thread please.. and get back to me.. I will accept your apology in any form of currency :)
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
All I'm saying is that you are selective in who you criticize and name-call based on whether they agree with you or not.

I admit I should have never gotten involved.

YOU STILL DONT GET IT WOW!!!!!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199963211?page=2#31

Look at this post, this is why I called him a douchebag are you seriously that slow

Take your time looking at it.. it might take you awhile to get it.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
All I'm saying is that you are selective in who you criticize and name-call based on whether they agree with you or not.

I admit I should have never gotten involved.

I didn't think it was about sides of the arguement, it was about editing a post.

So about balanced builds...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]