Diablo® III

100K DPS/100K HP Club: Show off your build..

I dont qualify for the 100kdps 100k hp club my epeen is shriveled and small. Explains why I cant get a date to the Demon Hunter dance.
Edited by RabidChimp#1930 on 11/30/2012 10:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 09:59 AMPosted by kush
Haters going to hate... This gaming community sucks...

Agreed. So many baddies trying to justify their glass cannon builds. Just wait for PvP and get owned.

lol dh glass cannon is gonna be fun on pvp
2 shotting newbies = fun for me
Reply Quote
@BelowZero. I think everyone that's attempting to bash you unsuccessfully is just jealous of your godly character :p I would just ignore them.
Reply Quote

YOU STILL DONT GET IT WOW!!!!!!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199963211?page=2#31

Look at this post, this is why I called him a douchebag are you seriously that slow

Take your time looking at it.. it might take you awhile to get it.

But that wasn't what you originally quoted (hence your edit). You've used wrong quotes for some of your responses to me as well. I can't help that you aren't quoting the right post. I'm not a mind reader.

My edit was because some posted before I could just use the ^ to point up at the previous response.. so I edited to quote what I was intending.. but your slow so I guess everything needs to be explained to you in extreme detail.. even common sense.

Man I hate dealing with stupid people.

I dont even need your apology I understand.. your slow.. you couldn't keep up with what was going on.. honest slow person mistake.. its cool..
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 10:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

My edit was because some posted before I could just use the ^ to point up at the previous response.. so I edited to quote what I was intending.. but your slow so I guess everything needs to be explained to you in extreme detail.. even common sense.

Seriously? That's your explanation for the edit? To add a ^ to point to the quote above?

BTW, you made the edit at 9:14. I quoted you at 9:13 and your post already had the "^". Time stamp is a !@#$%.

This is my Last FREAKING response for the love of god I cant stand retarded people like yourself

I POSTED ^ Douchebag intended for DOODOO.. I HIT POST

I LOOK AND SOMEONE ELSE, had posted before me.. I edit my post to include DOODOO's statement so that anyone who reads it would understand that it was ment for him.

Just stop dude your making yourself look more and more retarded.
Reply Quote
Next thread will be:

Guess whoopadeedoo's DPS without Glass Canon, Magic Weapon and Sparkflint.

:)
Reply Quote
My eHP is 606K ish.
Reply Quote

This is my Last FREAKING response for the love of god I cant stand retarded people like yourself

I POSTED ^ Douchebag intended for DOODOO.. I HIT POST

I LOOK AND SOMEONE ELSE, had posted before me.. I edit my post to include DOODOO's statement so that anyone who reads it would understand that it was ment for him.

Just stop dude your making yourself look more and more retarded.

Then how the hell am I suppose to know you were calling DOODOO a dbag if you claim you edited in DOODOO's quote? If what you say is true, then for all I know you were calling the poster above you a doucebag (because you say you forgot to quote DOODOO).

Your explanation keeps changing. This is comedic gold.

Guess your just not man enough to admit when your wrong.
Reply Quote
Well, if nothing else this flame war did manage to get on the front page for popular topics...
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 10:16 AMPosted by ZerFunk

Agreed. So many baddies trying to justify their glass cannon builds. Just wait for PvP and get owned.

lol dh glass cannon is gonna be fun on pvp
2 shotting newbies = fun for me

Lol i'm sure it will be fun when you will be the one getting 1 shot by pretty much everyone glass cannon or not.
Reply Quote
In. Build is working pretty well right now. I wanted to have the utility of a CM build, but really don't have the gear needed for it, since AR gear is pretty expensive, but my crit chance is still enough for it but I largely used to play a kite build so I still wanted the option to hite without having to stand in the middle of everything.
Overall, Liviing lightning crits a ton, and manages to allow me to pretty much keep my frost nova constant
Reply Quote
you arent being fair DOODOO is a nice enough fella.

and also for someone who hates dealing with stupid people, you surely put in some effort here.

or would it be considered charity work in your twisted, pretentious, little world

yea its pro bono
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/30/2012 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
BelowZero, causing trouble again I see. :)

Zero and I play with top players from every category...literally...and we've have seen quite a bit. A player's effectiveness boils down to eHP, effective damage output and a little bit of skill. 100k hp alone doesn't mean much, it boils down to eHP....a combination of damage mitigation/reduction and life pool. Also, like others have mentioned....different classes will itemize differently. Paper damage and stats doesn't mean much to me, you guys have got to look at the big picture.
Reply Quote
hello
Reply Quote
Bow before me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]