Diablo® III

100K DPS/100K HP Club: Show off your build..

my D.H. has a aways to go but im at 100k dps but agree with the majority ehp is the way to go im lookig to do the same on ,my monk
Reply Quote
I don't know what my EHP is but anytime I did Rak UBERS if I were below 80k hp I could potentially get 1 shot when he teleports and hits you. I assume taht's not the case for all classes but was for mine. Also, some AoE effects and other direct damage effects only take into account a % of your resists or Armor.. and there is also debuffs which reduce both of those coefficients.

Either way, it doesn't take much defensive stats to really do this game so it's not really all that mandatory to stack it a certain way. However, when PvP comes your getting a huge passive Damage reduction as well as your damage reductions from Armor/REsists so HP will probably be the most important defensive stat outside Dodge"Dex". Right now you benefit quite alot from stacking RA and Armor past what seems like enough because it is only showing you the damage reductions versus level 60's.. and not level 63's. So in reality that formula and your actual damage reductions vs level 63 mobs is probably quite low in comparison to what you read on that sheet.
Reply Quote
People tend to forget about lag when you get disconnect and your character doesn't do anything for a good 10 seconds that's when big life pool comes in handy more than any amount LoH or LS will save you. This is crucial especially on hardcore.
Reply Quote
I do have 100k dps, on my dh although its kind of fake, Im using ss
Reply Quote
Anyone who thinks 50K HP is enough needs to turn on MP10 and see how long they last. Try clearing Core of Arreat by yourself. For a Barb it probably won't matter, but for others....it is nice to be able to take direct hits from Kulle, Maghda sentries or whatever and not die. Tried MP8 ubers for the first time with this build and didn't die.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:43 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo

If you played more than a two characters maybe you would realize HP is more beneficial to other classes than the barb.

Also when you reach inferno on Hc let me know just how stupid 100K Hp is.

100k hp is not optimal for any class. You're eating up a TON of affixes for health pool instead of mitigation (or damage).

Note: None of the top DHs have over 50k hp. The average is around 38k by my math.

Allow me to disagree, 50k hp will be basic entrance lvl of hp for glasscannons, when pvp comes.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 09:19 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Frozen and desecrators and arcane sentries can all be easily avoided. Jailing is a !@#$% though.

Spirit walk the jail effect (H) ... feel like a witch doctor
Reply Quote
I just went over 100K with a Skorn I found. But without the sheild, I need to change gear for defense.
Reply Quote
yo
Reply Quote
Dear Jailer mobs:

See vault.

That is all.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 04:11 PMPosted by StCamber
Tried MP8 ubers for the first time with this build and didn't die.

I can run MP8 ubers with my build. So?
Reply Quote
I don't have 100k hp and 100k dps, but I do have 60k hp and 150k dps. Do I count?
Reply Quote
Eh. I'm only at 90k / 60k but considering I've never spent more than 4 mil on any piece of equip and I'm actually wearing a few pieces I found myself that's not too bad. I'm also fairly happy with my durability / ehp.
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/stcamber-1791/Paulista/14175123

EHP Unbuffed: 146,517

Is this a joke thread?
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:41 AMPosted by BelowZero
prizim if you cant see why 100khp is overkill, you may need to re-evaluate what stupid means.

If you played more than a two characters maybe you would realize HP is more beneficial to other classes than the barb.

Also when you reach inferno on HC let me know just how stupid 100K Hp is.

This isn't a hardcore thread smart guy. Completely different. Trying to get 100k hp in hardcore would probably still be dumb, unless you didn't have to sacrifice armor and all resist while doing it. Oh, and to have 100k dps in hardcore while still having those stats? Good luck ever getting the items for that.
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Jaixen
I don't know what my EHP is but anytime I did Rak UBERS if I were below 80k hp I could potentially get 1 shot when he teleports and hits you. I assume taht's not the case for all classes but was for mine. Also, some AoE effects and other direct damage effects only take into account a % of your resists or Armor.. and there is also debuffs which reduce both of those coefficients.

Yeah, that's why armor and all resist are way more important than HP. I can tank MP10 ubers and only have 40k hp with an amethyst in my helm.
Reply Quote
This thread is stupid.

Here is a better question.

Would you rather have 100K HP with very little resists or LS.

OR 40K HP with 6% LS and 6000 armor and 600 resists?
Reply Quote

Also when you reach inferno on HC let me know just how stupid 100K Hp is.

This isn't a hardcore thread smart guy. Completely different. Trying to get 100k hp in hardcore would probably still be dumb, unless you didn't have to sacrifice armor and all resist while doing it. Oh, and to have 100k dps in hardcore while still having those stats? Good luck ever getting the items for that.

lol complete idiot

First off General is general, General is not exclusive to Softcore, second Getting 100K dps and 100K Hp in HC wont be very hard at all, why dont you learn to play the game before making unintelligent posts. my HC toon is about 3 days old I have 20K DPS and 51K HP.. pretty sure by end of week or maybe two I will be at 100K dps and 100K hp no problems. Oh and when pvp comes will be funny to watch your poor build get smashed.. and your need to reroll you entire build and gear.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 12/2/2012 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yet another club! The strenuous attempts of American youth to "belong" is sometimes amusing but most often saddening.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]