Diablo® III

You like bad drops?

OP's needed solution:

Play TL2
Come back in 3 days
Wonders why he even bothered to play TL2 to begin with

It rains Legendary items daily in TL2. It got boring so fast and people's temptation to cheat with console is very likely. Join a game this guy has 999999999999 stats and every legendary spawned in the game.

If you're really think it sucks that much go learn some C++ and you'll learn how things are really generated in D3:

http://www.cstutoringcenter.com/tutorials/cpp/cpp19.php

Will give you an idea of how things really work in D3 and that's why you see crappy items a lot. Random is not really random.

If it rains good items daily people will quit the game because there is no challenge. If it never drops any good items people will quit. So far it has been a better improvement since D3 came out. Before you could possibly NEVER complete a set item finding everything yourself without buying everything from the AH. Now it is actually possible to finish a set legendary by finding everything yourself. The AH is flooded with many set items for dirt cheap.

But looking at your profile you have not put in enough time to gain enough Paragon levels to get some good drops.
Reply Quote
Even if you do get the drop and get all geared up, there is no content.
Reply Quote
OP, I am guessing you are under 25

most of your generation is a bunch of spoiled brats

smh at your whiny, entitled melt
Reply Quote
OP's needed solution:

Play TL2
Come back in 3 days
Wonders why he even bothered to play TL2 to begin with

It rains Legendary items daily in TL2. It got boring so fast and people's temptation to cheat with console is very likely. Join a game this guy has 999999999999 stats and every legendary spawned in the game.

If you're really think it sucks that much go learn some C++ and you'll learn how things are really generated in D3:

http://www.cstutoringcenter.com/tutorials/cpp/cpp19.php

Will give you an idea of how things really work in D3 and that's why you see crappy items a lot. Random is not really random.

If it rains good items daily people will quit the game because there is no challenge. If it never drops any good items people will quit. So far it has been a better improvement since D3 came out. Before you could possibly NEVER complete a set item finding everything yourself without buying everything from the AH. Now it is actually possible to finish a set legendary by finding everything yourself. The AH is flooded with many set items for dirt cheap.

But looking at your profile you have not put in enough time to gain enough Paragon levels to get some good drops.

If you read at all I'ev played TL2 for well over my d3 hours, and stll have not found 1 legendary at level 87 on elite difficulty because people keep thinking Uniques in TL2 is a legendary when they're entirely ignorant of the game's tier of items.

I don't have to learn C++ to knwo d3's drops aren't random its just a bad system they have. I wasn't here to bash about their system i was here asking about why people like bad drops so much for the miniscule puny drop that might drop every 200 hours or so as some claim require the game to be played for thousands+ hours to get anything worthy of succeeding in the higher "difficulties" of monster power these days. or resort to RMAH/GAH Pay2Win much?
Thousands of hours, that's well over a month and a half if you play 24/7 nonstop. So you've been playing on average probably 12 hours a day since release senselessly grinding levels that don't do much that dumb down and null 2 more stats down and further like to sift through trash repeatedly? what's so fun about that is the question here. not why their system isn't so random.

Plus if you've even played TL2 to the lengths you play D3 the challenge is equally, if not HARDER and it didn't take them 6 months to even get that challenge in they had it at Day 1. but that's not my question here once again frickin getting off topic with idiots like the one i quoted.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 11/30/2012 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Aesthetic
So stop playing, stop making whiny forum posts, then gtfo? Simple.

Same could be said for you, don't post, GTFO, stop whining about people's posts and just leave.
Reply Quote
I think the big problem is that all of the gear is basically the same. 1 or 2 good gear choices per slot. You dont need specialized gear to do different or unique builds with a very few exceptions. Gear piece"X" should be BIS for build "A", but gear piece "A" should be BIS for build "B". As it is now, "X" is BIS for all builds, and "A" is useless.

The drop rates of gear seem fine to me, they just need to make more gear options.
Edited by Dirk#1799 on 11/30/2012 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Honestly it is hard as hell to find an item thats considerd to be elite.
Reply Quote
Thanks for dodging the question further. Makes sense I suppose that there isn't anything to back up what is "fun" about D3's bad drops and miniscule amount of good drops then.

I have no idea how college or highschool has any bearing on the question at hand here.

I am having fun with bad drops over at this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200031875

"rng is rng". If more stuff was "good" less things would be "amazing". I personally enjoy killing mobs and mob of white trash skeletons. I don't care what they drop necessarily. And now they I've found a reason to keep both good and worst drops I'm rather content.
Reply Quote
Thanks for dodging the question further. Makes sense I suppose that there isn't anything to back up what is "fun" about D3's bad drops and miniscule amount of good drops then.

I have no idea how college or highschool has any bearing on the question at hand here.

I am having fun with bad drops over at this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200031875

"rng is rng". If more stuff was "good" less things would be "amazing". I personally enjoy killing mobs and mob of white trash skeletons. I don't care what they drop necessarily. And now they I've found a reason to keep both good and worst drops I'm rather content.

Alright I respect that, I find it shocking though how we have to rely on the community for preset goals like this though and not built within the game to set it out for you from the start.
Reply Quote
OP, I am guessing you are under 25

most of your generation is a bunch of spoiled brats

smh at your whiny, entitled melt

I suppose your generation is filled with condescending snobs who won't welcome any kind of feedback or simple question of curiosity to the game's core feature and that you're well above 40.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 11/30/2012 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
I like bad drops.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Kedemel
I like bad drops.

okay and why?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]