Diablo® III

Sick of all the haters... sigh.

I wish there was a thread where people would actually post about things they like about the game. I get so depressed when i get on here and all i see is everyone criticizing. Yes its not as good as D2, but it still is a beautiful world to play in and has some creative insight in it. It gives Blizzard something to build off of when they potentially create an expansion. Its not that terrible.
Reply Quote
I love the relaxing grind. Its peaceful and yet exciting, especially finding a legendary every now and then.

Alkaiser runs are a blast to me.

So yeah D3 is fun, there is a lot of good in it, but keep in mind that most people who love the game a playing it instead of trolling and raging on the forums.
Reply Quote
View profile
I see what you did there.
Reply Quote
you hateing on haters makes you a hater... hater.
Reply Quote
indeed hate the hating wish everyone would start helping the game instead of QQ
Reply Quote
I personally enjoy this game a lot. I totally agree that there is a relaxing feel just leveling and finding new items, etc. My point through this is just to describe the frustration a lot of people experience through all the negative comments. I know its not perfect or anything, don't get me wrong, but there is still so much to enjoy about this game. I just wish there was more of a fun community around this game like there was with D2. It makes the experience SO much more fun.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/30/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Shadovex

I saw no hate there, just asking for himself as to why ...unless english isnt your first language, then you sir are the true hater for trying to make OP something he is not. BUSTED>

And its better than D2 easily, and I played tons of D2 so I can say it and mean it and understand why I say it. Short of skill tree customization removal per se its better in every single way, and as someone who very much enjoyed D2 with a good friend, I can say GOOD RIDDENS to those idiotic tree necessities LOL

cu
caJAI
Edited by cajunctionAI#1755 on 11/30/2012 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Shadovex

Not hating on haters. Everyone has to hate about something. Just want to see some appreci-ATERS. see what i did there? ;)
Reply Quote
It amuses me that every one of these types of posts comes from someone that typically doesn't have a level 60 yet and thus has not experienced the part of the game that people are complaining about. Methinks there is a pattern here.........
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Pyro7694
Its not that terrible.

Calling people whiners. Agrees that game is rubbish.

Go figure.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Cloud
It amuses me that every one of these types of posts comes from someone that typically doesn't have a level 60 yet and thus has not experienced the part of the game that people are complaining about. Methinks there is a pattern here.........

OK, do I qualify as a person capable of being believed when I say the game is fun. I enjoy it, I enjoy farming here as much as I did in DII, maybe even more. The game world is far better to look at, monster and follower AI is far superior, BIS loot is just as tough to find in DIII as it was in DII.

I have some minor nits to pick about socketing needing an overhaul, and crafting needs some love, but the game is enjoyable to me. I hate to see you may not agree, but such is life.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200033403
Reply Quote
I really enjoy the thousands of threads on flipping, botting, duplication conspiracy theories, inability to comprehend the MF caps, complaining about the RMAH, pleading for class/item nerfs and my personal favorite - the "ninja nerf" posts after scheduled maintenance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]