Diablo® III

My character looks stupid

(Locked)

Easy solution: allow each legendary armor piece to be changed to the appearance of a few possible high-level regular armor types, and allow dyeing.

Tyrael's armor also looks horrid BTW
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Easy solution: allow each legendary armor piece to be changed to the appearance of a few possible high-level regular armor types, and allow dyeing.

Tyrael's armor also looks horrid BTW

yea i am so glad i got rid of mine. wearing IK armor now
This
ISN'T
WOW
+1

Agree. End game items dont look cool at all.!!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
anxel, you will change ur mind once u find a nice depth diggers to replace your crap pants
I got a big laugh out of joining a group w/ two other wizards. WE LOOK THE SAME, minus what color our wands glowed and one guy had a different source. Wards / Tal's head / Tals Chest. Like clones. +1 being able to at least dye stuff. I like having invisible dye on shoulders/helm for my wiz. She's a cutie.
lol TRUE
+1 My DH looks horrible with the Nats helm + Vile Ward.
i would pay 1m per slot just to change the damn out look... think of the bloody goldsink in game plss.
They should add an option to the blacksmith that let you change how an armor piece looks like. The possible options can be learn by plans that can drop as any other plan or you can create a plan by salvaging the armor piece that you like with a Book of secrets. Once you have the plan and the blacksmith have learnt it, you would be able to apply the new skin to the armor piece you want.
12/03/2012 09:05 AMPosted by shndany
+1 My DH looks horrible with the Nats helm + Vile Ward.

DH looks awesome with a simple hood. That's why Blizzard made their DH set helm look like a viking.
I seldom agree bringing mmo ideas into an ARPG game but I hav to agree with op this time round, Cause there is so much wastage like all those below level 60 design.
At least let us change some of those design. And YES depth digger really look like fcuk with ice climber. LoL
No just the look of items.

For some of the classes, it's the pose they take when you check your in-game profile that really irritates me.

The male wizard's head is ALWAYS tilted back like he has some kind of neck problem. It also gives him a look like he thinks he's so good or something and does not take things seriously enough to stand straight.

The female monk looks tired when she holds a daibo...almost like she's holding a mop at the end of a long day of cleaning the house.

I'm not crazy about the male DH's hunched posture as well when he's holding those 2-hand crossbows...

So on and so forth...

Barb is the only one always looking bad@ss regardless of the weapon he uses, simply because he stands straight all the time.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

For some of the classes, it's the pose they take when you check your in-game profile that really irritates me.

The male wizard's head is ALWAYS tilted back like he has some kind of neck problem. It also gives him a look like he thinks he's so good or something and does not take things seriously enough to stand straight.

The female monk looks tired when she holds a daibo...almost like she's holding a mop at the end of a long day of cleaning the house.

I'm not crazy about the male DH's hunched posture as well when he's holding those 2-hand crossbows...

So on and so forth...

Barb is the only one always looking bad@ss regardless of the weapon he uses, simply because he stands straight all the time.

i lol'd at the male wizard's tilted head description.
10 years in the making, and this happens.

GG Blizz, GG.

So on and so forth...

lol @ the hunched dh back. its like he's 60 years old.

and also lmao @ the character select screen. why do your heros breathe so hard. like....no one actually breathes and moves like that. my barb and dh move their chests up and down, like do u only have half a lung and ur constantly struggling to take in oxygen?
ahh cosmetics... the only thing a barb CAN complain about
I find gear gets more ridiculous as the tiers raise.

If I had my choice, my max level guys would probably be using a Tier 2-5 gear.
At least you don't have baby blue gear with 6 horns like me.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn65/blkdrgnphotos/Diablo%20III/Diablo3.png
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/03/2012 02:22 PMPosted by DarkxLord
ahh cosmetics... the only thing a barb CAN complain about

not just barb. have you seen natalya's helmet? or andy helm on any character?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]