Diablo® III

Is my account flagged for getting bad drops?

seriously magus, why are you constantly calling everyone stupid, or brainwashed?
also, why do you keep talking about yourself like you're a genius, and also the only one?
Edited by Satanspawn#1107 on 12/2/2012 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
MagusHenosis-

Take a step back man, and listen. To others:
Reply Quote
Thinking for yourself is not "normal" guys, in fact it's quite the opposite in this mixed up world.

The "ignorant masses" couldn't perform critical thinking if someone put a gun to their head and their life depended on it.

You can't just go from being a brainwashed sheep, to an awakened and self-aware person overnight. It takes a lot of hard work, and requires looking inside yourself to discover who and what you really are.
Reply Quote

GREATEST TINFOIL TROLL POST EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To call him a troll is a great insult to trolls everywhere
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Satanspawn
otis even though we don't agree on alot of things, you come off as cool, you never seem to take anything too far from what i've seen

I'm pretty ancient, so I can't get too worked up. (The old ticker ain't what it used to be)

Make no mistake though, I have tinfoil crammed into places that really shouldn't contain tinfoil O-O
Reply Quote
it's also not normal to be paranoid. a large number of people think for themselves, you are just telling them they're not.
Reply Quote
MagusHenosis-

Take a step back man, and listen. To others:

Are you serious lol?

So I will read this, and then say "well I guess I better stop now?"

If you can't tell, I do things my own way and think for myself every time.

You are wasting your time here, and listen to what by the way?

Personal insults and ignorant viewpoints? Ya that's all kinds of win aye?
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I can weigh in a bit too here.

I'd love to put on my tinfoil hat and say the drops are being controlled, because it sure feels that way sometimes, but I think the reality is this game is just absolutely garbage to actually play for progression.

I usually farm mp10 with 1 other player and most runs he gets 5-6 legendaries and I've gone 4 full act3 clears on mp10 in a row without getting 1, a few days ago. Then I got several good ones in 1 run. Sure rng is rng but as far as I'm concerned at mp10 you shouldn't have the chance to do 4 clears in a row without getting a legendary. That's pretty terrible design.

Regardless of that I saved up every good (can ID into something decent) legendary I found from mp10 farming for a bit over a week and had a stash full.

IDing it all gave me pretty much trash. That's just the way the game is. Finding something good, and then IDing it into something good is so hugely not in your favour that it does make you wonder why you play. You want to progress, you have to buy gold, stare at the AH and flip all day or win the lottery in game.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty ancient, so I can't get too worked up. (The old ticker ain't what it used to be)

Make no mistake though, I have tinfoil crammed into places that really shouldn't contain tinfoil O-O

lol, just please don't tell us where the tinfoil hat is :)
Reply Quote
I am new to this thread, and the forums in general I guess. So far the only reliable information I have gathered is that Magus is kind of a @!@*!!!@.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 10:50 PMPosted by MagusHenosis
You can't just go from being a brainwashed sheep, to an awakened and self-aware person overnight. It takes a lot of hard work, and requires looking inside yourself to discover who and what you really are.
And with time, you might eventually attain this. Keep at it. We are all pulling for you!
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Xcalibur
I have a feeling active players that were previously receiving a lot of good drops are now being put on some sort of cooldown, while the others who experienced bad loot previously have been given the opposite, seems they're trying to balance RNG with their own methods, which isn't fair.

Lawl, balancing isnt fair.
Reply Quote
we all want to believe in something, i used to be in the tinfoil crowd, i also used to be a hopeless cynic.
Reply Quote
Ive been playing allday today and yesterday and only got 1 legendary I have to agree with you all there goes the fun I was having even though most the legendary drops were rubbish any way.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Wurthless
I am new to this thread, and the forums in general I guess. So far the only reliable information I have gathered is that Magus is kind of a @!@*!!!@.

And so far, you're 1 for 1. Also, probably blocked. So, welcome & congratulations!
Reply Quote
Lol at magus Hematoma-

Dude, I want you to type your next post while looking at yourself in the mirror.

Take what you WILL from what i say to YOU.

YOU are arguing with youself and sound like a ignorant little 14 year old that didn't get what he wanted for dinner. Grow up =)

In real Man words: put up or shut up.
Reply Quote
Did your account get flagged and your getting crap drops? Possibly.

3 years ago when I had a severe problem with my WoW account, to the point one of the senior account managers had to call me to straighten it out, he divulged some interesting information. It didn't surprise me either.

He said, that they (Blizzard), does have the power to "flag" accounts of "problem players" as to "alter their gaming experience"

Yes Blizzard does have the power to specifically target people's accounts if they want to so I wouldn't put it past them to directly target some D3 users and "alter their gaming experience" so to speak.
Reply Quote
does anyone actually want to do a study involving drops
my prediction is there will be no useful data, but i could be wrong
Reply Quote
100% victory rate Otis!? This thread is clearly rigged. Blizzard is at it again, flagging forum newcomers for victory.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Shawman
and listen. To others:

Not sure why you formatted it like this.....

But this is the exact problem isn't it?

"Listen to others."

Well that's exactly when you fail, when you can no longer think for yourself and begin to rely on social norms. "What would people think", well I don't give a damn if you couldn't tell lol.

It's almost as if some of you want to take a vote on if I can even speak, and then what about.

Stop trying to control me, or anyone else for that matter.

And I know some of you are likely confused enough to think I am trying to control you here, nothing could be further from the truth. I am simply trying to help those unfortunate enough to be caught in the control system, that's all.

Don't want my help, that's cool? Just block me if you don't like what I say, and let it go.

It's pretty telling though that some people just will not let it go, and then proceed to come at me in a rabid hate induced frenzy over this stuff.

Whats the deal lol?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]