Diablo® III

Is my account flagged for getting bad drops?

so here's a quick question, why is Burning Sulfur a legendary crafting ingredient, how does it come from a sword?
Reply Quote
Yup i would just let em go now hehe
Reply Quote
Magus, dude, i am also strongly individualist in what i beleive. I agree in breaking the conformist crowds to make them think for themselves. But pompous delusions of enlightement and continuous displays of some sort of twisted wisdom will never make it happen. Your self entitled messiah attitude is simply pathetic.

Either you are superb at trolling everyone (hats off!), or you simply need to grow up.

Society stinks, as much as charlatan clowns.

Yet another pathetic hater, wow this is a new one.

I am getting the strangest feeling of Déjà vu here......
Reply Quote
Magus couldn't be troll, by now it would have gotten old, am i wrong?
Reply Quote
What a good thread to ID more pathetic haters for the block list......
Reply Quote
Sometimes: Just better to listen. I bet he looks at himself for mini-paraseconds tonight wondering what others think of his fantasmal Brain of Enlightened Aura.

LOL
Reply Quote
I bet he reads his own posts as much as I do, that's just sad.
Reply Quote
I just cant believe how many of them feel the need to bomb your thread with their opinions it is quite amazing really, Please guys keep it constructive Ay
Reply Quote
Scary truths in here, run away!

"Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here."

- Young Jenny (Hanna Hall) Forrest Gump
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 12/2/2012 11:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 11:34 PMPosted by OSBY
I just cant believe how many of them feel the need to bomb your thread with their opinions it is quite amazing really, Please guys keep it constructive Ay

Since this is such a constructive thread lol......
Reply Quote
so..... much...... rage......

can't handle it
Reply Quote
Hey OSBY, I'm not always honest, but you're interesting.

I refer to my original post. Seems to me we need to change along with the game.

Maybe then we can make a better, "Argument."
Reply Quote
The largest problem with drops is that because of the AH's and easy access to near top quality gear for the slots, once hitting lvl 60, MOST players gear up to a point where finding a dropped upgrade for any slot is next to impossible.

So, what they DO find isn't gear anymore. It's a number. 2 mill, 1 bill, 50k, or whatever. Makes sense, as in order to PURCHASE the next slot upgrade, the player is going to need more & more of this 98% 'junk' gear to afford the next upgrade that becomes rarer to find each time as dropped loot.

That's why the perception is that it gets worse & worse.

And the cycle continues.

The only real solution to making RNG bearable, is to never look at the AH's. Or, at the very least, never buy from them.
Reply Quote
so..... much...... rage......

can't handle it

Ya and people wonder why some of these winners actually made death threats to Jay Wilson.

Haters much?
Reply Quote
Did nobody remember reading Bashioks posts?

Look at these threads by where Bashiok posted

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151724113

"The auction house obviously provides an incredible service to allow for very easy trades between characters, and essentially blows out the wide range of items you could have available to you at any one time. So, in fact, the AH has to be a factor in how we drop items"

Then this one: This was a clarification post in answer to his previous quote (above). Yet again he admits it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150764997?page=11 (top of page 11)

It says "we have to factor in how many items are being found by players and how quickly a player can gear up by 'sourcing' items from others through trade and the convenience of the gold auction house."

"If we say "a player should have X power in Y amount of time through drops" and completely ignore that the time factor can be reduced by simply having access to more drops through trading and the auction house, players would be gearing up far quicker than we've determined they should"

"Obviously everyone wants the best gear possible as quickly as possible, and us attempting to mediate that through design that takes all factors into account is not always going to be a popular notion."

People, this isn't news. They don't want people finding gear all that quickly, they do in fact control it.

He said it is one of the factors, not the only factor. Otherwise Wyatt Cheng's comment about player's gear being ahead of what they had expected during the AMAA would be a lie. Wyatt's comment proves that the auction house was only a factor. But the drop rates were not based entirely around them.

Also if they did not want anyone to find the gear. Then Blizz would have to be the one generating the gear. That would make it a Blizz controlled economy, instead of a player controlled economy. That would destroy Blizz if they did something that stupid.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Otis
The only real solution to making RNG bearable, is to never look at the AH's. Or, at the very least, never buy from them.
either that or start flipping, i honestly don't have more than an hour a day in me to play this game, it feels repetitive. i don't feel like investing 100 hours for an upgrade, i'll use other people's RNG, and profit off of poor buyout pricing
Reply Quote
AH serves a purpose because the drop rate is crap, if drop rate was better the AH would not be needed, I played D1 and D2 in its hay days and i found better drops then with my Sorc. Im not disagreeing with other people cause everbody has their own view. But it seems a majority are noticing the same as me the drop rate has changed again. What do you say blues?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]