Diablo® III

Is my account flagged for getting bad drops?

Ok gore was just checking because Why would blizzard crap on us who really are trying to give their company money and support?

Reality for me is....I want to continue playing my barb and leveling up his paragon.I have taken some time to not play because of crap drops.I may log back on one day.I dont want to create 50 barbs just to see 1 of them do good for me.
Edited by JacobsHell#1185 on 12/2/2012 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
You guys know that the definition of a good drop has changed drastically in the last couple months right? Stuff that used to sell for 15 million is now like 100k or vendor trash.

As the item pool increases, the bar will get higher and higher.

We asked for more drops, this is what we get.
Reply Quote
And 99% are just flat out crazy talk.

It's one thing to have a legitimate conspiracy theory with supporting evidence. It's another to lose at a slot machine with .0000000001% to win and say it will never give a jackpot. It will, but you probably won't win it.

And it's yet another thing to reject truth based on literally nothing substantial, like you probably do.

You will say "oh that's crazy", then when asked "why is it crazy" you would probably just say something like "oh it just is OK".

Don't you think that it might help to know why you don't believe something lol?

I literally study this stuff on about a daily basis for going on 10 years now.

I am not just talking about the conspiracies here, I am talking about your resistance to the truth and the exact reasons why you do it even.
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 12/2/2012 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thats funny cause everything i see in the Gold action house is retardedly over priced.People selling Set gears and stuff with crap stats on them for millioons some billions.
Reply Quote
No, but since you made this thread you will be.

Enjoy never seeing legendaries again.
Reply Quote
Do you guys have any idea that some of the conspiracy theories are actually true?

In fact some of the largest and scariest ones are, it's about time that people got smart on them as well.

It's pretty ignorant to talk about tinfoil hats, it just really is......

I agree. Everyone who comes up with a conspiracy theory from their own personal experience should be taken seriously. Everyone. You just never know! They could be right! And we should default to them being true until we can prove otherwise, as their subjective experience is so powerful, especially when corroborated by at least 3 other people on the internet!

*puts on tin foil hat*
Reply Quote
How is it he wil lget flagged for making this topic Winged.That sounds like a threat by the way.
Reply Quote
You guys know that the definition of a good drop has changed drastically in the last couple months right? Stuff that used to sell for 15 million is now like 100k or vendor trash.

As the item pool increases, the bar will get higher and higher.

We asked for more drops, this is what we get.

I'm not even asking for good drops, I just want to bloody see legendaries or set items dropping. I've played like 15 rounds with a friend and I don't understand why he gets 14 sets/leg drops while I see absolutely none of that drop for me.
Reply Quote
I agree. Everyone who comes up with a conspiracy theory from their own personal experience should be taken seriously. Everyone. You just never know! They could be right! And we should default to them being true until we can prove otherwise, as their subjective experience is so powerful, especially when corroborated by at least 3 other people on the internet!

*puts on tin foil hat*

What did you really say here after all?

I didn't take much of anything from this, that's for damn sure.
Reply Quote
So this thread is where the crackpots congregate?
Reply Quote

*puts on tin foil hat*

What did you really say here after all?

I didn't take much of anything from this, that's for damn sure.

Sarcasm isn't your thing I take it?
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Alcovitch

Explain this please, what are you really saying?
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Alcovitch
Sarcasm isn't your thing I take it?

Ignorance sure isn't, if you couldn't tell.
Reply Quote

Explain this please, what are you really saying?

He's saying he didn't get enough hugs and kisses growing up.
Edited by turnstiled#1258 on 12/2/2012 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
And 99% are just flat out crazy talk.

It's one thing to have a legitimate conspiracy theory with supporting evidence. It's another to lose at a slot machine with .0000000001% to win and say it will never give a jackpot. It will, but you probably won't win it.

And it's yet another thing to reject truth based on literally nothing substantial, like you probably do.

You will say "oh that's crazy", then when asked "why is it crazy" you would probably just say something like "oh it just is OK".

Don't you think that it might help to know why you don't believe something lol?

I literally study this stuff on about a daily basis for going on 10 years now.

I am not just talking about the conspiracies here, I am talking about your resistance to the truth and the exact reasons why you do it even.

I'm sorry, if someone comes up to me and tells me the world is flat, I'll let them prove their argument. This thread has 0 proof, if this idea were true it would hurt blizzard's profits (nothing selling = no money for them) and just about every theory in this thread can be cast aside thanks to statistics.

TLDR: Idiots will be idiots.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 05:15 PMPosted by MagusHenosis

What you miss is the reasons people buy into conspiracy theories so easily. Knowing something others don't, and putting yourself among some sort of special group that is superior in some way gives a great sense of self satisfaction. Its very similar to the way cults work. There is a reason the more absurd a conspiracy, the more quickly there are people jumping to buy into it.

We faked the moon landing!

Shape shifting alien reptiles rule the world and everyone who doesn't see it is just sheep!

I'm so much smarter than everyone else out there who is ignorant and blind to the truth! I rock.

FYI: The internet doesn't count as 'studying' something for 10 years.
Reply Quote
the thing about thess kind of threads that ends up being a troll/QQ thread is the rejection of one's personal experiences. it's like, for some reason, people can't relate or accept how others just have such bad luck. mounting frustrations and time consumption (or wasted) doesn't help with the situation either.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Arion
TLDR: Idiots will be idiots.

It's OK. There's help for that. You can start by having an open mind, instead of blindly calling others names to make yourself feel better.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Goodbrew
We faked the moon landing!

And because that's what you believe it makes it fact? Irony much?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]