Diablo® III

Is my account flagged for getting bad drops?

OK now let me get directly on topic.

What evidence do we have that this could even be true?

And what would Blizzard's motive be even if there was?

Anyone?
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 07:29 PMPosted by MagusHenosis

answer: Blizzard AH profit

12/02/2012 07:29 PMPosted by MagusHenosis

Reply Quote
but using that motive without any evidence is just jumping to conclusions, that's one problem with many conspiracy theories, many times people will say it makes sense in some way so it must be true
Reply Quote
LOL at xcalibur not posting since he was disproved.
Reply Quote
Some people here probably don't realize that their hate for Blizzard is a one way street.

You really think they hate you, and so they then selectively fix drop rates on a case by case basis?
Reply Quote
How about put all the "conspiracy theory" effort into the ones that are very real and important?
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 05:16 PMPosted by JacobsHell
Thats funny cause everything i see in the Gold action house is retardedly over priced.People selling Set gears and stuff with crap stats on them for millioons some billions.

The reason they have such high ticket prices is because they are all from flippers who must recoup their investment.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Alcovitch
So this thread is where the crackpots congregate?

No, they're over in HC.
Reply Quote
seeing as this has become largely about conspiracy, let's keep with the theme\

JFK Conspiracy False. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone there's no evidence to the contrary, magic bullet was just a tumbling bullet, and body pose.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment true. government didn't tell a larger number of people that they had contracted syphilis to study it's progression, went on for 40 years.
Reply Quote
As superstitious and tinfoil-clad as I am, I can still understand the difference between statistical probability and random outcomes.

True random:
. . . . . . . . . . WIN . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WIN . . . WIN. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Opposite of random:
. . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN . . . WIN

And yet I still believe that drop rate is highest right after a patch deploys, and that every so often the house will let you win just to make sure you come back next time.
Reply Quote
Drop quality is certainly higher post patches. Flies in the face of this RNG nonsense.
Reply Quote
I don't understand. If you are not having fun playing the game. Just quit playing.

Not typing this in a snarky, or innuendo laden way...just as I wrote...if you aren't having fun..why are you doing it?

why?

also..the question is a question for you to ask yourself. It does not matter to me what you do.

I more or less am sharing the same 'thought pattern' I used a few weeks back, and have not killed one monster in weeks I think.

I'm done. But I still peruse these boards because..well that's still fun. Hear that Blizzard? lol...reading a message board is more fun than your game. :(
Edited by Card#1963 on 12/2/2012 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Satanspawn
JFK Conspiracy False. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone there's no evidence to the contrary, magic bullet was just a tumbling bullet, and body pose.

JFK, Gandhi, and Martin Luther King were all killed for the same reason.

It was because they were trying to change the world, and more importantly they were actually getting it done. Nothing frightens a system built on lies more than the truth.

Gandhi was literally the most peaceful person ever, why on earth would anyone want to kill him? Clearly it was an attempt to silence him, and anything else would make little to no sense.

JFK actually started as a puppet by the way, and then he had a "change of heart" while in office. Once they felt they had lost positive control, it was over for him. If you start on "their side" and then betray them, it's really not good since they just hate people that do this.

It's all about sphere of influence, and if you have a big enough one they can be very threatened by it. As Joseph Goebbels said: "the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” The Powers That Be simply hate the truth.

But these days they seem to really want to avoid making martyrs out of anyone, no matter how famous they are......
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 12/2/2012 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
I agree. Everyone who comes up with a conspiracy theory from their own personal experience should be taken seriously. Everyone. You just never know! They could be right! And we should default to them being true until we can prove otherwise, as their subjective experience is so powerful, especially when corroborated by at least 3 other people on the internet!

*puts on tin foil hat*

What did you really say here after all?

I didn't take much of anything from this, that's for damn sure.

He said ur sample size it too damn small to mean sh!t. the end

3 people saying they are getting bad drops in an RNG game with millions of players..
Edited by Deathsession#1153 on 12/2/2012 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

What did you really say here after all?

I didn't take much of anything from this, that's for damn sure.

3 people saying they are getting bad drops in an RNG game with millions of players..

My sample size?

And what was that exactly again?
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Otis

Sounds legit. Make it so noone gets anything good thats worth selling in the RMAH for money so Blizz get s a cut.. oh wait..

/facepalm
Reply Quote

My sample size?

And what was that exactly again?

Ok. Maybe not directly YOUR sample size. But the 3 people saying they've ben getting bad drops for a couple weeks isn't enough to declare any of this as evidence.

Thats why it's a tinfoil hat theory.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Deathsession

And what is that exactly?
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 08:35 PMPosted by MagusHenosis

And what is that exactly?

Did you not read. or are we just trolling now. I'm not gonna go back and link anything..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]