Diablo® III

Lost the item after I put it to AH

In detail,

I got a Manajuma's Carving Knife yesterday, i put it to AH for 10m starting bid, i think it was 10 hours ago, it says it's a success and will be shown publicly after 5 minutes, but my laptop suddenly lost power (I didn't plugged it, so battery loss i guess). I didn't check it right away because i'll be off soon to go to work, and I thought it's already in the AH so I don't want to waste my time to recheck. But awhile ago as I logged in and checked the AH, the item went missing -_- I can't find it in the Auction Tab nor the Complete Tab, none in the stash too.. Please help :(

I tried submitting a ticket, but it keeps on telling me these:

We are unable to accept requests for this type of issue.

Please visit Reporting Diablo III Bugs for more information.

and

Please visit Diablo III Restorations for more information.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Bump for riches!

Additional detail:

My PC went off before clicking the Ok button :|
Reply Quote
Hmm.. I don't think redirecting it to Technical support is the right thing.. Because it's clearly a bug. My PC is not the problem, but the lost item after it shut down.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Artair,

The auction is scheduled to end in another couple of hours from now so I'd wait and see if it shows up in the completed tab then so you can get it back. If not, you'll need to submit a support ticket so it can be investigated. I can't do that here in the forum.
Reply Quote
Thanks, let's see later.

Regarding Submiting a support ticket, as you can see above, it only says

Please visit Reporting Diablo III Bugs for more information.

and

Please visit Diablo III Restorations for more information.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Artair,

If the item doesn't come back, for the support ticket, use the auction house category and then the selection about not receiving a purchase. Fill out the description portion primarily to describe the problem, the order id is 1198395014
Reply Quote
Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]