Diablo® III

250m to Upgrade, would appreciate some help!

Dear Fellow Barbs,

I realized that my hardheadedness needs to end and I have come to the community of awesome barbs for some advice. I have 250m to spend and am currently looking to blow 200m on a godly trifecta ring with vitality. Is that a good idea?

If not, could someone please tell me how I can improve my barb? I'm currently a stun-throw + ww barb. Thanks very much!

Best,
Joe
Reply Quote
That 200m is better spent on a better mainhand namely axe/mace.

Both spear REALLY has to go first .

One slot for hellfire ring, which leaves another slot for ONE ring. Don't blow 200m on a ring, YET.

And don't put yellow gem on your helm, put red gem for faster exp. faster exp = free MF and free stats. Isn't that the reason you get hellfire ring??? For the exp
Reply Quote
Spend the 200m on a godly echo fury, or better thing spend 100m EACH for 2 weapons.

Echo fury for main hand is good for you especially throw barb,

I don't want to explain why echo fury is better for you, it takes too long
Edited by MoMoK#6895 on 12/4/2012 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
thanks very much for your reply momok! I understand why EF is better for throw barb. However, i recently invested a lot on my two spears and so is there any other slot I can change besides the two spears? I understand your points and I agree.. its just that it would hurt too much to change them now since I JUST bought them like 1 week ago for like 100m each.

I will change the yellow gem to red now anyway. Thanks again!

Cheers!
Edited by joehahn#1720 on 12/4/2012 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Echo fury main hand, fast attack speed weapon offhand and of course with high dps. Get stone of jordan with 30% damage vs elites and cold damage. But if you really want to increase you DPS vs elites, get Stone of Jordan, you will notice a huge difference.
Reply Quote
-One item you might want to look at is your gloves. You can either get STR, crit chance and get another DPS modifier i.e crit damage or atk speed

-In my opinion, get 1 IK gloves with STR, crit chance AND atk speed. It should bump up your DPS quite a bit.

-Frankly your other slots are quite ok, which means a slight DPS increase from your current one will incur quite a cost,

-You should just keep on farming and increase your paragon level.
Reply Quote
@Momok Yes I think a new pair of IK gloves with IAS and CHD will be better than a ring... Thanks for all the input!

@Ryce Hrmm looks like EF seems to be the weapon of choice... so I guess it's down to either godly IK gloves or Godly EF...

Happy farming fellas!
Reply Quote
It is not worth to get IK gloves since ones with ias/cd rolls can cost significantly higher than rare ones with similar rolls.
Reply Quote
-rare gloves cannot roll STR as high as IK gloves

-A trifecta rare gloves might even lose out to HIGH STR IK gloves with 1-2 damage modifier, not to mention the melee damage reduction which is very good for barb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]