Diablo® III

Not a technical issue just a question..

I was just wondering because I know its possible with WoW accounts, not sure if it is with Diablo 3. But does anyone know if it is possible to move my Diablo 3 account to another account so long as it is in my name?

Basically, I have 2 battle.net accounts with World of Warcraft, but I am going to be stopping one of the subscriptions, and it is on the opposite account as Diablo 3. So I am trying to consolidate the games so I don't have to use multiple logins and can connect my Paypal to them both.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Awes0meJ0hn,

You'll need to call in and speak to a Billing representative in order to see what if any options you have for doing that.

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call between 10am to 6pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]