Reply Quote
20 nil.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
30 mil
Reply Quote
40 mil

Would love to know when you plan to end this.
Reply Quote
60 mil
Reply Quote
Are you still looking for bids or what? I'm serious about this ammy, so throw an offer out there if the bidding isn't going how you like. But 60 is a good offer...
Reply Quote
K...waited long enough. Good luck selling!
Reply Quote
lol come on guys.. 60m isnt even worth selling this can totally sell so fast for 100m on ah i knwo its worth way more.
Reply Quote
I could see that going for 300M on the AH. Lol at lowballers on these forums.
Reply Quote
I would've upped my bid, but nobody was answering so I started thinking the OP was gone. Was I supposed to have just kept going until I hit the magic number? And yeah, I know what it's worth, but I'm not going to start the bid at 250 mil or 300 mil...

OP, if you propose a BIN that is reasonable, I'll buy it right now.
Reply Quote
In fact, I'll up my offer to 125m right now.
Reply Quote
OP, what are you thinking? Waiting for more bids, or have you not checked in a while?
Reply Quote
lol someone wants that ammy
Reply Quote
Yeah, maybe I should calm down a little lol! I've been trying really trying to gear up the last few days with gold I've been saving up forever. So I'm in "shopping mode" lol. Anyway, I'll keep checking back...

But hey, at least I'm bumping it for you ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]