Diablo® III

EU Auction House - What's happened??

Curious as to know what has happened to the EU Auction house in the space of 3-4 days. Earlier this week the AH was working fine. However, now it is showing all expired itmes and only showing 5-8 items per page and makes searching for items a &*^%ing nightmare.

Is it a settings issue with my game, or is the AH playing up??

Any response would be great, thanks.
Reply Quote
i have same issue with auction house ... also when i try to put new item on auction house i have successfully auction but doesn't show at auction house then people can't see it ..
i ask many friends did they can see my items on auction also i cant too ... hope blizzard repair it fast.
Reply Quote
Same here!! I have listed some items some days ago and they are still shows up in the RMAH,but this items not even there anymore long time ago and listed in another price but i can only see the old price and that it is expired :S
I have no idea what is Blizz Techteam doing......i think they got the order from they greedy bosses to decorate the offices preparing for Xmas and S..T for the customers head from space from high as they can so like that is not just splashes on our head but even hurt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]