Diablo® III

The 5000 Armor SNS Club

Been in this club for quite awhile. Aim been in it longer than I, Shand even longer..way longer - he might be the founding father of it lol. I remember about 2 months ago Aim was all bent out of shape when he went back down to something minor like 4800ish armor (where I was). I was like chill not a big deal but it makes a huge difference, it's actually more impactful than 25 AR cuz of the 10:1 balance ratio's where armor is always harder to get higher than resists so I cannot blame him.

Didn't take him long to go back to 5k tho :P Very good club to be in :)
Reply Quote
What on earth is SNS?
Reply Quote
Been in this club for quite awhile. Aim been in it longer than I, Shand even longer..way longer - he might be the founding father of it lol. I remember about 2 months ago Aim was all bent out of shape when he went back down to something minor like 4800ish armor (where I was). I was like chill not a big deal but it makes a huge difference, it's actually more impactful than 25 AR cuz of the 10:1 balance ratio's where armor is always harder to get higher than resists so I cannot blame him.

Didn't take him long to go back to 5k tho :P Very good club to be in :)

Yeah... Shandlar started stacking EHP in 1.04. I thought he was nuts until they "fixed" the damage output scaling with mp on the PTR. After that, I became a believer.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:40 AMPosted by AGATHA
What on earth is SNS?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200301791
Reply Quote
I'm deficient in the armor bit but eHP helps out. Paperdoll not updated (was testing gear) but I run SNS so display dps should be around 300k and not more. Hopefully that allows me to qualify as honorary member =P
Edited by Charlatan#1802 on 11/27/2012 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have 760 AR and 4100 armor... not quite there yet, but if you do a 10/1 ratio i am.
Reply Quote
View profile
been in this club for quite a while, helps when u got guys telling ya to get more mitigation itll make ur life so much easier
Reply Quote
This is a pretty exclusive club. Congratulations to everyone who made it. I'm still around a billion or two worth of gold away from being eligible. :D
Reply Quote
View profile
the ring i use instead of my hellfire has armor (but no res all) with that, i'm over 5000 and still over 600 res all. also, i have some pretty sick ice climbers with no MS for ubering, give me about 4k HP, a few k DPS, more armor and res all.
Reply Quote
In.

(my profile isn't updated, I got scramble on since I was doing some achievements)
Edited by Magnus#1897 on 11/27/2012 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Woot! I'm in ... although it doesn't show in profile my actual stats..dunno why?

AR 600

5.1K ARMOUR

61K HP

93k DPS

=)

overkill on hp? but it helps me not die to almost anything ... I don't have to concentrate so hard
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Qynchou
yall crazy D:

Mitigation is the way to go bro
Reply Quote
Can I join if I add a shield to my CM set?

(it's still like 600 armor short)
Reply Quote
You don't need 5k Armor if you have high LoH. Look at Boozor, he has low Armor, but because he also has like 1300 LoH, his survivability is okay, as in he can manage RD. So a balanced LoH/Armor/AR ratio is more realistic than let say Armor/AR. Imo LoH is also EHP for CM/WW lol.

But hey, it's nice to have 5k Armor! And get it without buff like Enchantress or EA is even nicer.
Edited by novice#1750 on 11/27/2012 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
i am working on my way to there T_T
Reply Quote
;) , i wanna keep farming until im satisfied but i qualify for now ;)
Reply Quote
You don't need 5k Armor if you have high LoH. Look at Boozor, he has low Armor, but because he also has like 1300 LoH, his survivability is okay, as in he can manage RD. So a balanced LoH/Armor/AR ratio is more realistic than let say Armor/AR. Imo LoH is also EHP for CM/WW lol.

But hey, it's nice to have 5k Armor! And get it without buff like Enchantress or EA is even nicer.

There are some affix combos that LoH by itself won't make up for lower armor/ar.

I also have 1.3k LoH, and combined with 5k armor/800 resists, it is *just* enough to survive some nasty RD combos without having to kite.

Edit: Actually, I have close to 1.7k LoH, and the above statement still stands.
Edited by Phlier#1826 on 11/27/2012 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
in with apotheun with the 10:1 factor. am impressed with the 5000 armor peeps but oh well.
Edited by knarf#1120 on 11/27/2012 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]