Diablo® III

The 5000 Armor SNS Club

11/28/2012 12:10 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Aimless your pants are a disgrace!

Least he's not 61 armor points shy of the club!

Sizzle for da burn! XD
Reply Quote
Ugh keeps updating my terrible hellfire ring with no CC or armor or AR like my main grouping one. Even then...still in, skimpy on the AR side especially now since I don't have all single resists giving me more AR. Gotta fix that or just axe it in the future. Double cold resists lol 752 cold resist..I really really hate frozen :P
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/28/2012 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Aimless
wonder how much sheet dps i would lose if i changed for ias chants... or how much straight efficiency i would thereby gain going from 2.73+ breakpoint to 3+ breakpoint

-35-40K. Cuz that's what I gain with one. IAS wand is not worth it if you like dps cuz loss of cd is so huge. I had an CD wand but traded it in to make higher ias...tuned out to be the 2.74 breakpoint but i found it by accident b4 all that came to light. Anyway its all i could afford and still feel good about build.

If you're over 2.73 with OS no reason whatsoever to buy ias wand IMO. In fact most ias wanders are trying to get OS. Not me I'm tying for 3 but that's just cuz i like it better in testing but it's not worlds better or anything.

Ah, thanks for that. Appreciate you sharing your full line of reasoning there for clarity. I wasn't really sure where I wanted to head next in terms of gear piece goals, but now I think I'm settled at chillin on 2.73+. Rock on with 3+
Reply Quote
I'd like to join. 1piece away
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 12:10 PMPosted by JellzRoc

I see how it is. I was mp10 SNS while u were prismatics and ur like how u do that.. gave you all the advices and now u stab in the back.

I git er dun money bags. Besides Mr. 4900 armors you're not even in da club. Come back when you get more armors.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/28/2012 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
5319 858

cant wait to get mempo that will add another 70-80 ar

AND i'll be 3.0 ias..bring it

Aimless, hey bro, if you'd use a mempo, Where would the other APOC stat come from? or are you comfy with around 9-10 APOC already?

and that being said, It's quite hard for me to reach even 4.5k armor and 700AR... dunno how you guys do it maintaining current DPS of around 150k or so...

edit: btw, im using a cheapo Mempo and a Hellfire ring on an archon build just for speed leveling but in CM/WW mode, I'm actually using a 4.5cc Storm Crow and a ring with similar stat as my Nats ring +1cc @ 5.5...

any suggestions?

I need a apoc source too. Im not rich like u guys so one step at a time.

But really I figured out last night how to get 175K dps for about 400m and stay about 2.74 with a new ammy and ring so i'll prolly go that route instead of 3.0 which would cost 1b for mempo and apoc source and only gain me like 10K. When they nerf reflect damage 3.0 will be novelty.
Reply Quote
To be honest if you dont need the LOH, theres nothing wrong with those pants.
Reply Quote
I dont need LOH can tank in the center of lighting reflects with 1000 loh and my 118K dps. I will get BT pants eventually when i lose LOH on ammy for CD. AND i will have loh problems still. it's all been tested so i'll have to back off so like it's not something I look forward to. But I'm hoping with reflect nerf it will go away.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/28/2012 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
is the reflect nerf official yet?
Reply Quote
So, offtopic, but since it's now a mini-topic here, might as well put this out there:

Why don't they simply reduce the rate at which RD affix spawns? I know empirically that affix on elites are not all equal in appearance frequency. Obvious example: "Slow missiles" affix appears so rarely that one might never see it in ~5 runs, and it would not be surprising. On the other hand, to not see a single RD in ~5 runs is simply unheard of.

This could just be that my own experience is randomly skewed toward seeing way more RD than Slow Missiles, but I'm reasonably sure it's not since I've observed it over such a long period of time. So why not just jack-down the rate they spawn RD instead of fudging with the actual math behind the mechanic itself?

tl;dr Make RD spawn less, don't eff with RD itself. That way it's still smewhat 'challenging' to stumble upon one, yet it's not EZ-PZ faceroll mode seeing them all the time with a direct nerf
Reply Quote
@alesso ive also observed the same rd spawns way more than slow missiles
Reply Quote
@alessco I like RD. Makes ar and armor far more important affix's instead of cheap ones liek thorns or something. Also forces tough choices as we all know rather than just mindlessly stacking DPS. Meh I feel nerf is just more carebear sh1t like inferno nerf was in 1.0.2 like reducing monster damage in 1.0.5 once it went live, and enrage timers. Really i'd like double damage, half the monster HP, and bring engrage back. Right now any class can just stack ar armor and beat MP10 with any DPS cheap. Shoudnt be that way.

MP10 1% should be able to enter not everyone who knows how to craft a build around it.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/28/2012 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 02:18 PMPosted by MasterJay

Sizzle for da burn! XD

11/28/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Aimless

I see how it is. I was mp10 SNS while u were prismatics and ur like how u do that.. gave you all the advices and now u stab in the back.

I git er dun money bags. Besides Mr. 4900 armors you're not even in da club. Come back when you get more armors.

Whatever's snobs. Starting my own 4900 armor club. No rare pants allowed!
Reply Quote
oh i got some inna's I can join with but that's like joining a suicide pack no thanks.
Reply Quote
@alessco I like RD. Makes ar and armor far more important affix's instead of cheap ones liek thorns or something. Also forces tough choices as we all know rather than just mindlessly stacking DPS. Meh I feel nerf is just more carebear sh1t like inferno nerf was in 1.0.2 like reducing monster damage in 1.0.5 once it went live, and enrage timers. Really i'd like double damage, half the monster HP, and bring engrage back. Right now any class can just stack ar armor and beat MP10 with any DPS cheap. Shoudnt be that way.

MP10 1% should be able to enter not everyone who knows how to craft a build around it.

Hmm. Hadn't thought about it that way before. Pretty much 100% agreed actually
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Aimless
oh i got some inna's I can join with but that's like joining a suicide pack no thanks.

No rare or innas pants allowed!
Reply Quote

Aimless, hey bro, if you'd use a mempo, Where would the other APOC stat come from? or are you comfy with around 9-10 APOC already?

and that being said, It's quite hard for me to reach even 4.5k armor and 700AR... dunno how you guys do it maintaining current DPS of around 150k or so...

edit: btw, im using a cheapo Mempo and a Hellfire ring on an archon build just for speed leveling but in CM/WW mode, I'm actually using a 4.5cc Storm Crow and a ring with similar stat as my Nats ring +1cc @ 5.5...

any suggestions?

I need a apoc source too. Im not rich like u guys so one step at a time.

But really I figured out last night how to get 175K dps for about 400m and stay about 2.74 with a new ammy and ring so i'll prolly go that route instead of 3.0 which would cost 1b for mempo and apoc source and only gain me like 10K. When they nerf reflect damage 3.0 will be novelty.

not rich bro... 400m... i think that's more or less the whole worth of my gears already... anyway... yeah... that would definitely be a wiser route... but I still am 1000 armor short of this club... damn it... where to get 1000 armor on a tight budget and still maintain around 140-150k dps... lol. i see all ur armors haxxx man! all 5000++ i see mine 3800+ :S

any1 take a look at my gears see what could i buy-sell for armor and not lose much dps/AR/aspd. i currently am at 2.75aspd ... 700+AR... but 3800++ armor...
Edited by Ozquickee#6169 on 11/28/2012 9:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 06:26 PMPosted by JellzRoc

No rare or innas pants allowed!

No pants allowed lgi
Reply Quote

Sizzle for da burn! XD

Whatever's snobs. Starting my own 4900 armor club. No rare pants allowed!

Lol oh yah Imma start a 60% CC club....basically no one but me and Aph allowed! Super duper snobby exclusive yo! XD

Damn Aph, do you really have same dex/str/armor/aps as me but DOUBLE my dps!? Holy crap dude, 222% more CD helps but still way more LoH too. Aph in a club all by himself ><

Does Shand have 6k armor yet lol? He'll be in a club by himself soon too
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/29/2012 2:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Gets lonely at the top....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]