Diablo® III

The 5000 Armor SNS Club

11/29/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Aphraell
Gets lonely at the top....

I bet!
Reply Quote

I need a apoc source too. Im not rich like u guys so one step at a time.

But really I figured out last night how to get 175K dps for about 400m and stay about 2.74 with a new ammy and ring so i'll prolly go that route instead of 3.0 which would cost 1b for mempo and apoc source and only gain me like 10K. When they nerf reflect damage 3.0 will be novelty.

not rich bro... 400m... i think that's more or less the whole worth of my gears already... anyway... yeah... that would definitely be a wiser route... but I still am 1000 armor short of this club... damn it... where to get 1000 armor on a tight budget and still maintain around 140-150k dps... lol. i see all ur armors haxxx man! all 5000++ i see mine 3800+ :S

any1 take a look at my gears see what could i buy-sell for armor and not lose much dps/AR/aspd. i currently am at 2.75aspd ... 700+AR... but 3800++ armor...

it hard and expensive Basically u need WH, lacini, tal rash with armor affix too and some STR sprinkled in.
Reply Quote
I could have all that and more but then no point in striving. I mean when audi had best he hardly played. No point it's not like running same runs 1000x is engrossing or anything. TBH it's like beating up my little brother already, no challenge, I cant imagine how it is with 200K.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/29/2012 2:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Rare pants are the best, I laugh at all of you gimps relying on blackthornes!
Reply Quote
I'm in with my sage seekers that aren't updated yet just barely tho. Enchantress just gets me over the hump.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 02:56 AMPosted by Aimless
I could have all that and more but then no point in striving. I mean when audi had best he hardly played. No point it's not like running same runs 1000x is engrossing or anything. TBH it's like beating up my little brother already, no challenge, I cant imagine how it is with 200K.

Get 60k more DPS, you will see that 800 AR/5K Armor is not enough, in fact, far from enough with under 1k LoH. I even use BM to patch it but still, I have difficulties vs some strongest packs like RD Electrified Succubus. I have no idea how some low mitigation low LoH high DPS "CM/WW" wiz can do MP 10, it's just hard without endgame LoH and mitigation. I want to use Electric MW too, but BM is necessary for me. My guess is that most of those CM Wiz do not run full SNS (Crystal Shell/Prismatic...), or lack CC/APS, so their EDPS is actually lower than mine, sheet DPS really means nothing lol.

Feel like I need 500 more LoH, or 150 more AR/500 more Armor to comfortably do MP 10. Really I think only Shand and Aph can do MP 10 while sleeping, such OP players.
Reply Quote
Speaking of having it all have you guys seen frost burn do cm mode? Insane
Reply Quote
How is it?
Reply Quote
500k plus dps sns insane
Reply Quote
I'd love to watch that x.x
Reply Quote
Go to his diablo progress page it's a thing of beauty. Like 600k EHP with 500k plus paper dps rocking sns like a g. Makes you realize howuch a noob you really are.
Reply Quote
Damn Koreans
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 09:00 AMPosted by novice

Get 60k more DPS, you will see that 800 AR/5K Armor is not enough, in fact, far from enough with under 1k LoH. I even use BM to patch it but still, I have difficulties vs some strongest packs like RD Electrified Succubus. I have no idea how some low mitigation low LoH high DPS "CM/WW" wiz can do MP 10, it's just hard without endgame LoH and mitigation. I want to use Electric MW too, but BM is necessary for me. My guess is that most of those CM Wiz do not run full SNS (Crystal Shell/Prismatic...), or lack CC/APS, so their EDPS is actually lower than mine, sheet DPS really means nothing lol.

Feel like I need 500 more LoH, or 150 more AR/500 more Armor to comfortably do MP 10. Really I think only Shand and Aph can do MP 10 while sleeping, such OP players.

safe passage
life steal weapon
Reply Quote
yo guys, greetings from europe

want to ask how you deal with reflect / electrified combo on mp10? currently having problems with these at 4.1k armor, 1k loh, 700-750 all res, 2.74+ breakpoint.. thinking are 5k armor change something?
Reply Quote
safe passage
life steal weapon

SP = no MW, no added DPS or LS. More about DPS on MP 10 though, but LS is necessary too.

I do SNS, so getting an IAS LS Dagger is really hard if I want to keep build performance at the same level, because I will have to use APoC Chant Force with lower DPS and EHP, and I also lose the 7% Elite Reduction, which is far more valuable than that Dagger, if I can find an affordable 1k+ DPS LS Dagger with 10+ IAS to start with.

It comes down to gear in Billions range to use Safe Passage and Dagger. Adding more EHP and/or LoH seems more feasible.
Edited by novice#1750 on 11/30/2012 12:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
almost 5000 armor and 952 AR without buff..
6300 armor and 1180+ AR with prismatic armor

edit: im a cm wiz..

Wow, how much money did you spend on the RMAH???
Reply Quote
safe passage
life steal weapon

SP = no MW, no added DPS or LS. More about DPS on MP 10 though, but LS is necessary too.

I do SNS, so getting an IAS LS Dagger is really hard if I want to keep build performance at the same level, because I will have to use APoC Chant Force with lower DPS and EHP, and I also lose the 7% Elite Reduction, which is far more valuable than that Dagger, if I can find an affordable 1k+ DPS LS Dagger with 10+ IAS to start with.

It comes down to gear in Billions range to use Safe Passage and Dagger. Adding more EHP and/or LoH seems more feasible.

Getting the dagger is very hard i search daily. For a black one, you need all 6 affix to line up.

At your gear level Life steal is an effective 6% dmg reduction on RD on mp1 and about a 3.2% dmg reduction on RD on mp10.. So its not amazing.

Safe passage is a a effective 30% reduction on RD on all mp.

However at like 200k sheet dps. LS can be giving back alot. 200k * 5 DPS multipler * 4 targets * 0.06 = 240k life per second. Can't match that with LOH.

I looked at your profile.
for you:

Option A:
You farm MP10
wicked wind
safe passage
unleashed (same APOC back, same LOH, less apoc cost == you almost never wand attack on wicked wind cast, less DMG == less RD back)
deepfreeze
shards
electrify
On mp10 you are better off just killing white and leaving the solo rares boss's at waypoints. You never want to battle single target. Let the rares follow you around etc use safe passage to dodge the castings. Get a stop watch and time leaving the rares behind on a run and time killing them.

Option B:
You farm MP10
You get a cheap LS ASI CRIT/OS Dagger and you swap that on for RD.

Option C:
you drop shards and pickup shell. Most people that run shards at a high dps have to stop using EB on RD. With shell you can still EB and you end up doing more dps on those packs.

Right now all things considered (ring, set, armor, physical resistance) I am taking 22% more dmg from RD then you from a mitigation pov, however when i safe passage i am taking 25% less dmg from RD than you. But my higher dps means I take a ton more so i have to stick to farming mp6-7 with sns solo, in groups i can do mp10. But i find farming mp3 solo with with a spectral blade cm build the most fun.
Edited by RulerEric#1854 on 11/30/2012 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote

want to ask how you deal with reflect / electrified combo on mp10? currently having problems with these at 4.1k armor, 1k loh, 700-750 all res, 2.74+ breakpoint.. thinking are 5k armor change something?

Welcome :)

I have high mitigation and the easiest way to deal with reflect/RD is to make sure you are attacking from the side.. Max range so EB is still hitting them. Personally I find Electrifed worse than RD... 5.4k armor still sux against them with 200k+dps
Reply Quote

U have too much DPS for only 1000 loh. I have 1000 with higher mitgation (AR and armor) and finally good with 118K. IMO you need more armor, more AR, more LOH. Just turn on prismatics for a run to simulate more armor and AR you'll see.

Basically you need over 85% mitigation which is 5000 armor 800 AR then .8 LOH to 100 DPS ratio applies standing in lighting reflect without issue.

I already know I'm screwed if I buy an OS wand so I'm farming like a mad man so I can afford more LOH too. Like 1400 to match 150K DPS.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/30/2012 2:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sad I'm not qualify.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]